XP
Country
United States

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Just a warning, if i remember correctly they said it would only be till tonight. So get them fast! i already got all 3 (even tho 2 i dont own the console for xD)

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Lets try and keep this thread bumped so as many people know as possible. Also just FYI to people who think they only need to get 1-2 coz of consoles they own, PS store works so its registered to your account. I dont own a PS3 or PS4 but i still purchased both mirrors edge and PVZ. If i ever get either of those consoles in the future, i will have them ready for me. There is literally no reason for you not to get all 3 FREE games.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Claimed. For some reason I couldn't find NFS on the online store, had to get it on my vita. Weird.

I have to say, Most Wanted was my favorite in the series but it is just awful on the vita. Dat HUD. It's like they blindly ported it over and forgot as beautiful as the vita is, it's not a big screen TV. Hud is way too damn small.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like to thank gbatemp for the major fuck-up, originally stating the free games were for ps 4 and vita and not fixing the first post in the game rewards post until it was too late. Thanks for screwing me and several others out of some decent games for our PS3s.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I like to thank gbatemp for the major fuck-up, originally stating the free games were for ps 4 and vita and not fixing the first post in the game rewards post until it was too late. Thanks for screwing me and several others out of some decent games for our PS3s.
The games were never multiplat. Only the versions stated in the op/PSX post. If that's not what you were talking about, please do elaborate? :unsure:

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first post on the video game rewards was updated to all Playstation owners. Last night it originally said ps4 and vita owners. That is all....

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

Yes, because gbatemp sure holds a heavy responsibility to crybabies like you. I'm sure speeches like this will totally motivate the volunteers to keep reporting gaming news. :rolleyes:

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP

The PSX post was posted exactly as it was announced, within the same minute in fact and has never been edited since. What are you talking about?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LZ_NvaV5HGE?si=p4H94YGObqOeX23X this brought me joy +2