codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, here's the deal.

Currently looking at some different fan replacements for the xbox 360, as my current Elite has been getting a bit louder since I last remembered it being, and want to start looking now before it's obviously too late.

In one of the sites that I do shop for stuff like this from, there was mention about whether the console had 3-pin or 4-pin for its fan connector, and to check accordingly... well, the problem is that the fans didn't exactly list whether they were 3-pin or 4-pin either.
wacko.gif

Having recently taken apart mine, I at least know it is a 3-pin. Would prefer no LED's, or at least none as freakishly bright as the ones on the front of my computer case.
wtf.gif
As always, I prefer to avoid eBay as much as possible; I simply don't trust it and basically have to rely on blind faith to whether I'd get what I actually ordered or not. Ideally, I'd want a seller that is listed on ResellerRatings, too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But now it's "can I use my VR set with my racing games, that would be neat?" "ONLY IF YOU USE OUR DILDOSTICK CONTROLLERS AND RUN THE GAME ON OUR ANDROID-UNDERPOWERED BRICK"
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The tech to have quality VR goggles at an affordable price is here, but every set has to have 4 additional controllers and be standalone.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    These are the same type of gamers that spend $2,000 on a GPU when a $600 GPU gives nearly the same outcome which is what the market looks at for them to do spend more on unneeded bs
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If we're talking AAA titles a vr headset would be priced at nearly the same cost as a midrange gaming pc maybe even double
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://www.walmart.com/ip/3439939603 this is cool a portable blackstone
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The investment group?
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I think they should bring back the shutter glasses for VR put 120Hz screen in for 60FPS and even a basic phone these days can pull that off
    Head tracking cameras and all
    Have a USB type C connector for power and controller done
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Micro SD would be nice also :angry:
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, The types of gamers who pay $2,000 for RGB everything, and to run bloated Windows.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My m.2 needs rgb makes transfers faster thank you
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So I canceled my RG Cube order over complaints of light bleed such a shame $200 device and they can't figure it out
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, This gives me Ouya vibes LOL.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    How so?
    I liked the Ouya as a concept the implementation left much to be desired
    Pi kind of did it right
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ouya did set the standard for android media consoles so I can give them that
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The Ouya kind of hinged on their game shop and the idea of mandatory free demos and shit. When that failed, the console flopped with it.
    +1
    Plus that lady was bat shit insane lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I feel like if ouya never came out we wouldn't have devices like shield TV
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/266828228245?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=CSLloOnnTGe&... +1