nah
OP
Trophies
Website
st4rk.net
XP
Country
Brazil
I thought, Wouldn't a port of nesds be easier to do?
This emulator is already near perfect.

Good luck with your projects St4rk :)

Thank you, i really don't want port anything, because i want learn more about the NES Architecture, at first(when the project start), gdkchan rewrote the PPU/CPU of lameNES and explained how the things work, i started by myself rewrote the CPU(in ARM Assembly), and got it working and stopped, but now i want continue and improve it to get fullspeed(which i belive is possibly with hardware rendering).

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you, i really don't want port anything, because i want learn more about the NES Architecture, at first(when the project start), gdkchan rewrote the PPU/CPU of lameNES and explained how the things work, i started by myself rewrote the CPU(in ARM Assembly), and got it working and stopped, but now i want continue and improve it to get fullspeed(which i belive is possibly with hardware rendering).

Ah got it. Will you use a similar approach staplebutter used in blargsnes?

Reactions: Margen67

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
sorry, i didn't understand, similar approach ?

The hardware renderer he implemented for snes graphics being rendered in 3ds gpu with fancy tricks like geometric shaders.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, the last version just have a .3dsx, soon i will release a .cia too.

Maybe, it is not my focus now :\
so any word on sound support?
maybe you could enlist that other Brazilian guy on here piratesepiroth to help you ,i think he is the one who first added sound to blarg

st4rk

nah
OP
Trophies
Website
st4rk.net
XP
Country
Brazil
so any word on sound support?
maybe you could enlist that other Brazilian guy on here piratesepiroth to help you ,i think he is the one who first added sound to blarg

It is on my TODO, list, soon i will add support.

Are you really sure about it? as far as i know was staple which did it.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is on my TODO, list, soon i will add support.

Are you really sure about it? as far as i know was staple which did it.
i remember there was an unofficial build with sound support and i am like 98% sure it was piratesepiroth who added it first to the git and then someone else compiled an unofficial version or maybe he compiled it, but i remember using the unofficial version with sound not supported by staplebutter

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
i remember there was an unofficial build with sound support an di like 98% sire it was piratesepiroth who added it forst tot he git and then someone else compiled an unofficial version or mayeb he compiled it, but i remember using the unoffical version with sound not supported by staplebutter
no, i think staple added it, but he requested people not compile it and share as it wasnt complete....but people did

Reactions: st4rk

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Def does not work on N3DS XL. Run it, next thing I know I am looking at a Black Screen. Hit the Home Button and then the Menu is showing up in the Background. Hit A or Home Again to go back, and it is Flickering. Go back to the Start of the Directory and go to where my NES Roms are and everything is listed to the far Left of the Screen so I can not make out what Rom I am loading. I go to load a Rom and nothing.

st4rk

nah
OP
Trophies
Website
st4rk.net
XP
Country
Brazil
Def does not work on N3DS XL. Run it, next thing I know I am looking at a Black Screen. Hit the Home Button and then the Menu is showing up in the Background. Hit A or Home Again to go back, and it is Flickering. Go back to the Start of the Directory and go to where my NES Roms are and everything is listed to the far Left of the Screen so I can not make out what Rom I am loading. I go to load a Rom and nothing.

Sorry, i didn't tested it in N3DS, i will look it soon, sorry again.

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is OK. I know there are a great amount of differences in Hardware between the O3DS and the N3DS. Not a big deal. But at least, for now, I helped out alerting to the Problem so that others can be aware before complaining. LOL. Figure it is a Graphic Issue and hopefully nothing more than that.

Reactions: st4rk

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
st4rk - Were you on Doom (ZDaemon) today? There was some guy named St4rk and he was pretty good.

Also, 3DNES seems to be coming along good. I'm downloading the latest version now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igvB1yR04A