• Views 416,424
  • Replies 1,200
  • Likes 104

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YoshiInAVoid I really love this app and plan on donating when i get paid but do you have any plans to implement c-stick support maybe using swipes or even tapping if thats easier for up down left right on the touch screen if possible?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YoshiInAVoid Like this
Mapping.png

CTurt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
YoshiInAVoid I really love this app and plan on donating when i get paid but do you have any plans to implement c-stick support maybe using swipes or even tapping if thats easier for up down left right on the touch screen if possible?
Yes, I was planning on adding CStick support. The only problem is that I don't have a New 3DS so I can't test it. I will send you a beta version with CStick support for you to test.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I was planning on adding CStick support. The only problem is that I don't have a New 3DS so I can't test it. I will send you a beta version with CStick support for you to test.

Unfortunately I dont own a new3ds im using a 3dsxl, since the 3dsxl has no more button to map for dolphins c-stick i was wondering if the screen can be used for simple up down left right for games like gale of darkness

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I did a mockup of possible configuration the user could choose for the bottom screen acting as buttons.
User define in the controller.ini the layout to use and the buttons to assign to Touch1= Touch2= etc.
For cStick Emulation, if you can make a circle that would be great too :P

Draw on screen the separation, so user know where to touch.

245096-3DSController_mockup.png

CTurt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I did a mockup of possible configuration the user could choose.
User define in the controller.ini the layout to use and the buttons to assign to Touch1= Touch2= etc.

OK; I'll try to do something similar to this.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did a mockup of possible configuration the user could choose for the bottom screen acting as buttons.

Well that puts my crappy drawing to shame lol

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's just ideas.
I'm not asking anything, don't do it because it was requested.
I'm just trying to think what users could benefit (missing L2/R2 buttons in games, etc.)

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would that c stick support work the same as using the circle pad pro for the original nintendo 3ds/xl models?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Xenon Hacks how did you map out the ini to get the controller working on Dolphin?

Dont touch the ini file just install Vjoy, I assume your trying to configure the main stick so right click on the button you want to configure then change
the device to DInput/0 or 1/vJoy Device and use the circle pad to map what you want for example Hitting up on the circle pad after selecting detect gives me Axis Y- so I would
click select and you should see `DInput/0/vJoy Device:Axis Y-` Hit apply Ok to map the rest of the circle pad. Wow that was allot to type :P

Reactions: OctopusRift

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, If it's so shitty, why don't you clean it up. :tpi: