Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

ThatGamingAirman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I were to get another 3ds family console (2ds included) which is best overall and accessories are nice to have with it? Ruling out non xl as they’re small in my hands and new 3ds never was released in America anyways

3DS_Noob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the Animal Crossing one because I was too late to get the Pokemon one. I was dumb and didn't pre order one thinking they would have them in stock. As soon as I saw AC one I pre ordered. For myself I prefer the smaller form factor and same power as the new 3ds xl. Plus because the screen is smaller, even though it is the same resolution, games look better. If you can find one cheap I recommend it! I would have voted for that one but I didn't see it as an option. The next best thing is the new 2ds for price and power.

ThatGamingAirman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the Animal Crossing one because I was too late to get the Pokemon one. I was dumb and didn't pre order one thinking they would have them in stock. As soon as I saw AC one I pre ordered. For myself I prefer the smaller form factor and same power as the new 3ds xl. Plus because the screen is smaller, even though it is the same resolution, games look better. If you can find one cheap I recommend it! I would have voted for that one but I didn't see it as an option. The next best thing is the new 2ds for price and power.
Thanks they weren’t an option as I always thought they never released in the US

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1