Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
So what exactly happens when you do use a flashcart?

1. Does it say you're playing a specific game in the log?
2. Does it clock exactly how long you're using the flashcart?
3. When choosing a game, does the 3DS log games you choose within the flashcart or just continue to say whichever game the flashcart may reveal itself as?

SanGor

Witchhunter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1. It shows whatever game the card pretents to be (not the game you are running from it)
2. Total Play Time, Number Times Played, Average Play Time, Last and First Played
You can also look up exactly how long each session was and the specific time.
3. As mentioned in 1.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
SanGor said:
1. It shows whatever game the card pretents to be (not the game you are running from it)
2. Total Play Time, Number Times Played, Average Play Time, Last and First Played
You can also look up exactly how long each session was and the specific time.
3. As mentioned in 1.
Ahhhh thanks for the input... I'll probably just end up playing my DS games on the DSlite then just to stay cautious.

vandawn

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
nebula91 said:

3. When choosing a game, does the 3DS log games you choose within the flashcart or just continue to say whichever game the flashcart may reveal itself as?

the flashcard is disguised itself as a specific game
so far on 3ds when you play a game on the flashcard it says you are running the specific game that the flashcard is disguised
also yeah it shows pretty much everything (how much you have been running the game and all)
but how to get rid of all of these i made a post here
smile.gif

http://gbatemp.net/t284730-3ds-bricking-rumor?&st=225

check my post and you will understand how to get rid of the daily records and all the traces of the game (if nintendo has put a hidden record in the 3ds then thats a breach of our privacy)

RNorthex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vandawn said:
nebula91 said:

so far on 3ds when you play a game on the flashcard it says you are running the specific game that the flashcard is disguised
also yeah it shows pretty much everything (how much you have been running the game and all)
smile.gif

check my post and you will understand how to get rid of the daily records and all the traces of the game (if nintendo has put a hidden record in the 3ds then thats a breach of our privacy)

how are u so sure it'll delete the "hidden" records?
[i mean afaik even the dsiware titles are registered as purchased products that can be downloaded again - not sure - even if they are formated]
i mean if nintendo really cares about flashcarts, they will make the format leave the "hidden records" alone, so that u will not be able to bypass the block

also, the game the flaschart spoofs again might not really count
if there is any difference in the recods between the spoofed and legit versions, they'll know that u've used a flashcart

vandawn

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
well if something is hidden and you arent awere of it
they cant use it against you cause its a breach of your privacy
"hidden logs" as the name states are hidden
even if they exist they cant be used against you
its like as when evidence presented to a court they arent legal evidence if they arent being accepted by the police and the law
if a person puts a wireless microphone into your house to tape your phone calls and then he presents that as evidence you can sue him
on the other hand i am not sure that the format deletes the so called "hidden logs" if the exist
but then again i solved one of the problem that ppl mentioned that they couldnt delete the daily records at all

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vandawn said:
nebula91 said:

smile.gif

Video? Not saying I do not believe you just want to see.

RNorthex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vandawn said:
its like as when evidence presented to a court they arent legal evidence if they arent being accepted by the police and the law
if a person puts a wireless microphone into your house to tape your phone calls and then he presents that as evidence you can sue him
on the other hand i am not sure that the format deletes the so called "hidden logs" if the exist
but then again i solved one of the problem that ppl mentioned that they couldnt delete the daily records at all

it's not about they turning you in to the police
not many ppl are afraid of it

the problem is that Nintendo can block online services as they please

Goofy Time

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RNorthex said:
vandawn said:

it's not about they turning you in to the police
not many ppl are afraid of it

the problem is that Nintendo can block online services as they please

It's not even that, really. They probably will do that when running 3DS hacks, but for DS stuff, I think they'll patch it out. Just tried my DSTwo on my 3DS for only a minute, so I hope it doesn't bite me in the butt!
tongue.gif

Makes me hella envious though. The 3DS screens have a much better refresh rate than previous DS models (zero blurring or ghosting) so I'm a bit of a sucker for that..even though I can still see what's going on with games on my DS Lite.

vandawn

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
KingVamp said:
Video? Not saying I do not believe you just want to see.

i could make a video but the thing is that it would be very very crapy
i just own a mobile phone with a 3.2 mpixel camera which will end with a crapy resolution m8
still if you dont believe me its fine

so further testings
nintendo said that even if you delete the logs and then you insert a game cardige in again it will make the game appear in the logs just as it was +the extra minutes/hours that you used it again
so as i mentioned the daily logs get deleted by formating the system right?
BUT i used the r4i gold form the r4igold.cc flashcard and i removed it on the spot
the log recorded the flashcard but it recorded from anew
meaning the log said that i just played the game only 1 minute which is true cause i only put it for a couple of seconds
before i had formated the 3ds system i have used the flashcard about 30-40 minutes.
sp that means that the log recorded from the very start
back to testing and will report if something new pops up

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
It was sticky, but it was unstickied.
Probably because the OP didn't maintain it enough (no idea if she did or not), or because everyone of you made new threads instead of reading it anyway.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
Nollog said:
It was sticky, but it was unstickied.
Probably because the OP didn't maintain it enough (no idea if she did or not), or because everyone of you made new threads instead of reading it anyway.
what?
This was never stickied and I do update it quite often.

CrvyloOo

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
CrvyloOo said:
Quick question, only the AceKard 2i works, NOT the regular AceKard 2?
Because the 3DS's security is the same thing as the DSi's.

Can we get this added as a question?

Only carts that can be updated to work on the DSi have a chance of working on the 3DS.
Thank you, sir.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
Rydian said:
Can we get this added as a question?

Only carts that can be updated to work on the DSi have a chance of working on the 3DS.
Added.
smile.gif

Is it okay that I used the exact wording?
couldn't think of anything that got the point across like that and was short and concise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://overclock3d.net/news/cases_cooling/cooler-master-had-multi-coloured-ai-cryofuze-5-thermal... +1