Japan
KingVamp said:
kernelPANIC said:
In this thread:

FANBOYS.
Stop your hating
tongue.gif
closedeyes.gif

I'm not hating anything. I just can't deal with people who go "X is awesome. Fuck Y and Z" for no reason other than 'mommy can't afford to buy you every gaming system', which, incidentally is mostly what the first post and many other in this thread convey.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I didn't see this thread as bashing anything. The OP is saying how excited he is, and how from what he's read this is going to be the best handheld ever.

He didn't say "lol psp sux 3ds wins olo" I think you are hatin.

And for the record, I have a psp.

foob

Trophies
XP
Country
Midna said:

Actually the original unedited post contained this:
"The touch screen might not be anything special but the top one sure is! It's a beautiful 16:9 screen. Fuck the PSP's screen. This one is much better! Sexy 16:9 top screen combined with an awesome touch screen. That's epic win!"

So with that type of language you can see there was a lot of "psp sux" sentiment. Look back on the thread to see it quoted that way.
Has since been edited to a milder version after acknowledging the fact that the 3DS does not have a 16:9 widescreen of the calibre of the PSP.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I wonder what the 3DS 3D will be like. When I see a 3DTV or a 3D movie it makes my eyes feel weird. But does anyone remember Viewmasters? I loved those things. Those didn't make my eyes feel anything at all. I wonder what the 3DS will be like...

Edit: On second thought, foob is right

D

Deleted_171835

OP
foob said:
Midna said:

Actually the original unedited post contained this:
"The touch screen might not be anything special but the top one sure is! It's a beautiful 16:9 screen. Fuck the PSP's screen. This one is much better! Sexy 16:9 top screen combined with an awesome touch screen. That's epic win!"

So with that type of language you can see there was a lot of "psp sux" sentiment. Look back on the thread to see it quoted that way.
Has since been edited to a milder version after acknowledging the fact that the 3DS does not have a 16:9 widescreen of the calibre of the PSP.
Yes, it did.
I may have been a tad bit too excited about the 3DS. The PSP is still a good handheld, in my opinion. I didn't say anything negative about the PSP in entirety, though. Just about the screen.

mellow.gif

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
I don't know about anyone else, but my visual acuity becomes a little skewed after watching a movie in the theaters. I wouldn't say it's just because of watching the larger screen, but that I'm watching from a perspective of something smaller than the "worlds" being displayed, and my eyes/brain has to adjust to that. After watching a theater movie, and looking at the ground I'm walking on, I feel shorter/smaller because my interpretation of what I see is altered slightly. It's nothing permanent of course as it's gone after a few minutes, and I feel that the 3DS will have it's own temporary side effect, if it creates one at all.

Velveteer

Trophies
XP
Country
DiscostewSM said:
I don't know about anyone else, but my visual acuity becomes a little skewed after watching a movie in the theaters. I wouldn't say it's just because of watching the larger screen, but that I'm watching from a perspective of something smaller than the "worlds" being displayed, and my eyes/brain has to adjust to that. After watching a theater movie, and looking at the ground I'm walking on, I feel shorter/smaller because my interpretation of what I see is altered slightly. It's nothing permanent of course as it's gone after a few minutes, and I feel that the 3DS will have it's own temporary side effect, if it creates one at all.
Bahahaha. You're comparing the 3DS's screen to that of a cinema?

Nepeta

:33
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Velveteer said:
DiscostewSM said:
Bahahaha. You're comparing the 3DS's screen to that of a cinema?

Yes. You clearly didn't get his point.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Hey a thought occurred to me... If they are unexpected database errors, are there expected database errors?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, that's just a pre-order term to make the product look better it's not sold out
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Never expect a website to last 24/7 it's like section 8
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    good afternoon fellas
    +1
    Gotten tag!
    Gutten lol
    Autocorrect isn't always correct
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    however,sad news today, although idk if i can say it bc it relates to a rom site
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Rom or Ram site? Cause there's a big difference
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    rom,like game files
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    know what? to paraphrase sonic: "no GBAtemp rule in the universe is gonna stop me"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    vimm's lair had to remove a bunch of games because of nintendo, sega, and lego
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Got taken down? Another one bites the dust
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not taken down, but had to remove a bunch of games
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sirloin sounds good tonight
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah it does
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    RIP Vimm's Lair (most of the games anyway), you will be missed

also i think this is a great time and reason to bring back a hashtag previously used about ubisoft
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    #stopkillinggames
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    #mailmesomesirloinsteak
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mail you deeze nuts
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That be cheap, flat rate small envelope. Me- "Hey this envelope is empty, oh that makes since."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still fits in your mouth the same way
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was looking at steaks other day at grocery, can't believe some cuts (angus) are like $25 a pound. Crazyness.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I was looking at steaks other day at grocery, can't believe some cuts (angus) are like $25 a...