• Views 4,544,883
  • Replies 53,799
  • Likes 43

Fil o_O

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Good day everybody, I tell you what happened to me last night in my 2DS,i already had everything arm9+luma3ds installed without problem,i was installing a cia game, when almost the end it marks an error that could not be installed and the console reboots, which was my surprise that when the 2ds starts,i had nothing on the menu home, i lost: fbi,3 games that had installed, homebrew launcher,luma cia,i inserted my sd card in the computer to check my sd and it still have all the files of the hack correctly and i can go straight to luma, hourglass9, I mean the hack is still active,i just lost the rest for some strange reason that I would like to know why? I need to install the programs again,may you think it´s because I am using a micro sd 32gb with an sd adapter or any idea of what happened,because I lost all mysteriously,if someone can help me please and sorry for my english.

I had a similar problem when I switched SD cards. If you go to system settings and manage data>software. Are there some files that say 0 Blocks ? In my case there were two files with 0 Blocks, I deleted those and everything showed up as normal

Reactions: gerkyo38

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
6f1bbbc761c3437fceaad30ff10d2d20.jpg

I'm all but done with the 8.1. Thought I was finished. How come the health & safety icon is still there but when I select it it goes into FBI? Why hasn't the icon changed? Is there a fix for this?

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

cravas

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
6f1bbbc761c3437fceaad30ff10d2d20.jpg

I'm all but done with the 8.1. Thought I was finished. How come the health & safety icon is still there but when I select it it goes into FBI? Why hasn't the icon changed? Is there a fix for this?

That's what is supposed to happen. You then install the FBI cia and in the end, inject again the H&S app with Hourglass9.
Everything will be as it should.

gerkyo38

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I had a similar problem when I switched SD cards. If you go to system settings and manage data>software. Are there some files that say 0 Blocks ? In my case there were two files with 0 Blocks, I deleted those and everything showed up as normal

yeah you are right,but i delete the file with 0 block inside the fbi,in titles menu and it works,i have all my programs again,it looks like when you install a cia game and it doesn´t installed correctly then this may happens,you lost all programs from you home menu apparently but they are there somewhere in your 3ds like invisible.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

48117edfc1896e8ea8e8c94bd119933f.jpg

e094290e80d59360c03def25175ab133.jpg

Done that but it's still the same

Try my thread,it works for me and for the other guy name: Fil :wtf:

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not working. How far can i go back and redo stuff on this 8.1. Its now on 11.2.0-35. The icon is still the health & Safety icon, \i cannot get it to chenge to the FBI icon.

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brilliant, that worked 100%. Fantastic, thanks very much KunoichiZ. Right Ive got another 3ds I need to do, its on 6.2.0-35E, I cannot do the browser hack as each time I entered one of the URLs, it came up with an Update message, meaning I have to update before I can use the browser, what flashcard will work? Dont want to spend lots of money if I can help it

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Brilliant, that worked 100%. Fantastic, thanks very much KunoichiZ. Right Ive got another 3ds I need to do, its on 6.2.0-35E, I cannot do the browser hack as each time I entered one of the URLs, it came up with an Update message, meaning I have to update before I can use the browser, what flashcard will work? Dont want to spend lots of money if I can help it
Any flashcard that says it runs on 3DS, most of them work up until 10.3 or so

Thespeedybeaver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi im John, and im new to 3DS modding scene.
i got a question i want to know where i should start with my 03dsXl.
At first i was using it just with the gateway flash card to play backups, but than i get bored and i want to do something more exciting with it like custom firmware? :)
--------------------------------
Sysnand/ Ver.4.2.0-9U
Emmunand/ GW3D 11.2.O-35U

Gateway V4.2
-------------------------------

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...