• Replies 53,797
  • Likes 43

CalebW

Fellow Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I had emunand set-up, on fw 8.1. In the mean time, I did some stuff on my sysNAND. So, is it safe to format my emuNAND and then update it to 9.x ? AND can I update emuNAND if I'm in classic mode?
Why would you want to format your emunand? But, yes, you can update your emunand using classic mode.

CalebW

Fellow Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because I made MANY miis in sysnand, and also made some mii plaza progress mainly. I see, so as far as emunand is concered there's no difference to classic and gateway mode?
Classic mode allows you to play retail games in emunand, but you can't use GW.

F3l1xbxb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im trying to update my systemnand, but everytime time i try it gives me a error, and sometimes a blackscreen, so if i let the 3ds in gateway mode with wifi on, sleeping Will it be Able to update? How should i proceed?
Ty

EMegamanu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Im trying to update my systemnand, but everytime time i try it gives me a error, and sometimes a blackscreen, so if i let the 3ds in gateway mode with wifi on, sleeping Will it be Able to update? How should i proceed?
Ty
I had similar issue when I tried to update my 4.4 emunand to 8.0.

Let your 3DS in sleep (emunand, screen closed, power on, wifi on), in order to download the update. When it is done, go to the emunand system settings and apply the update.

Edit:
Ty
Updating systemnand via wifi??? Are you really sure?
Do not do that if you are a GW user.

F3l1xbxb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Emunand sorry my bad, but im doing it right, im on emunAnd :) but ty for the warning, my 3ds is in sleep mode right now Lets see how it goes

-Dazed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this is the thread to ask, but can anyone here recommend someone (preferably based in North America) who takes requests to hardware mod (for easy NAND restoration) the regular 3DS?

Pox

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys is there any way to test "SELECT" button on my 3ds XL?
I only gave r4 flashcard atm, dont have Gateway yet .

It doesn't feel clicky, and when I press it in home screen nothing happens. So where to test it?
Thx

Pox

Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe you can try this DS homebrew app

http://gamebrew.org/wiki/DS_Button_Counter
Thx for reply, I tried it on r4 menu ( that was the only place I could think of), and it did reacted ( brought menu for sorting NDS files). I am glad its working, its just not clicky as the HOME and START button are. Its like more "glued" to the device. But its ok as long as its working :)

Loque

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guys i just realized (without doing it for purpose) that the red card open me the gateway menu (with the options format nand, backup nand etc). I thinked it was possible only with blu card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: yeehaw