Hacking 3DS NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

• Thread starter Cyan
  • Start date
  • Views 4,526,687
  • Replies 53,797
  • Likes 43

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands

einstein95

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
You said transfer a DS, I'm assuming you mean another 3DS?
Judging how it's "on 9.0", yes.

Can i system transfer a DS on 9.0 to my 3DS with emuNAND on 9.0 and be able to then access the titles from the 9.0 3DS?

As said on Nintendo.co.uk, the system that sends the data (the target system) "will be reformatted, deleting all download software and saved data."

Loque

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have a question. I tried to play online with a game but i then get this error (aproximately): You can't play online with this game cartrige. Ask for help to nintendo you can fine the number on the manual etc etc
What's wrong? Is the 3ds xl banned or i should change the headers on the rom?

ERROR CODE 002 0123
Is there a way to fix or the problem is that my 3ds xl is banned?

appeltje_eitje

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sorry but i can't find my answers and it's just getting me crazy, I have a 3ds and it's updated to 9.0.0-20E and my daughter has a 3ds with the same update, today I bought a 3ds for my son his birthday and now I don't know what to do, its with ver.2.1.0-4E and a R4i silver card, all working nice, but the problem is can we go online and use spotpass and streetpass and our friend codes with it ? My son like to get new puzzle parts and meeting new friends. Must I just upgrade the 3ds and forget about the R4 card, or can we use the R4 and all the other stuff ? I'm from the Netherlands, so my English is not so good..

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
Sorry but i can't find my answers and it's just getting me crazy, I have a 3ds and it's updated to 9.0.0-20E and my daughter has a 3ds with the same update, today I bought a 3ds for my son his birthday and now I don't know what to do, its with ver.2.1.0-4E and a R4i silver card, all working nice, but the problem is can we go online and use spotpass and streetpass and our friend codes with it ? My son like to get new puzzle parts and meeting new friends. Must I just upgrade the 3ds and forget about the R4 card, or can we use the R4 and all the other stuff ? I'm from the Netherlands, so my English is not so good..

If you update, I don't think that R4 will work anymore. If you go online, you can add each other as friends, but the game will bug you into updating on the main menu.

appeltje_eitje

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think I just update the 3ds, and use the R4i in a ds lite, I have a 3ds for 3d games and I can't play lego the movie for example without a update, so I'm going to upgrade it and use it just like the others. Thank you for helping me !

Reactions: Huntereb

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I think I just update the 3ds, and use the R4i in a ds lite, I have a 3ds for 3d games and I can't play lego the movie for example without a update, so I'm going to upgrade it and use it just like the others. Thank you for helping me !

there was/is the option of updating to 4.x via a retail cart and then that opens up the options of 3DS flashcards like gateway/MT etc, but if you have already updated.....well then you cant

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Got noob question here!

I got a Shiny Gengar Serial Code here,
and I'm wondering the following:

If I were to use my computer as an access point for the internet,
(for the use of the mystery gift),
is there any way to monitor which MAC address the 3DS communicates with,
So I can collect Gengars again from that mac, without serial code?

Or something along the lines that will reproduce that effect ><

Xalticus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I sorted out my other issues mentioned previously.

Now I've hit an impasse, apparently there is a new update for the 3DS firmware, I'm on EmuNand version GW3D 9.0.0-20U, is it safe for me to update it straight through System Update(While still in Emunand GW3D 9.0.0-20U)? Or are there other steps that must be taken prior to this in order to to safely update to the newest Emunand version?

Darn Super Smash Brothers is a pain in the butt.

appeltje_eitje

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can't update right now, I can't do anything, becouse there is eldercontrol on the 3ds and I don't know the code and the answer for the question, the person I bought it from is not at home and here mother don't know the code, so I have to wait, till she will be at home tonight, I can't call Nintendo becouse it's weekeind right now, so I can only wait till I got the password, and then I still don't know if I will update or not, I'm going to go online and see if I got it working without updating.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Meth cake lol