Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
All th system titles and the corresponding tickets for the games
Okay. Also the system version I presume.

Well, I have a9hl installed and Luma 6.6, but I'm still having the issue with the SD card. Any help with that? The other fella suggested I copy the arm9loader file using FBI, but FBI isn't being cooperative.

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Okay. Also the system version I presume.

Well, I have a9hl installed and Luma 6.6, but I'm still having the issue with the SD card. Any help with that? The other fella suggested I copy the arm9loader file using FBI, but FBI isn't being cooperative.
are you using the injected fbi or fbi.cia?

shafty710

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
try installing the FBI cia

I got it working now. I used the CIA and everything works like is should now. My biggest mistake was not backing up the actual Nintendo 3DS folder (:cry:), but you live and learn. I had several games, but they were all on backlog so all I have to do is download and install them again. is FBI the quickest method of installing the games? I used to use another one called "Title Manager". Is FBI better?

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
I got it working now. I used the CIA and everything works like is should now. My biggest mistake was not backing up the actual Nintendo 3DS folder (:cry:), but you live and learn. I had several games, but they were all on backlog so all I have to do is download and install them again. is FBI the quickest method of installing the games? I used to use another one called "Title Manager". Is FBI better?
Depends on your connection and possibilities but 3 are:
1) Download cia (those sites or cdn-fx) and install with FBI
2) Freeshop
3) Install tiket and download from eshop

Edit: BTW .3dsx fails because it tries to use kernel exploits (safe and fasthax) so they dont work properly on 11.3 (this can be done by enabling svc/patches on luma settings), but its easier just to use fbi.cia

Last edited by rikumax25!,

shafty710

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't know to fix the FBI problem, sorry.

I got iworkingnnow
Depends on your connection and possibilities but 3 are:
1) Download cia (those sites or cdn-fx) and install with FBI
2) Freeshop
3) Install tiket and download from eshop

Edit: BTW .3dsx fails because it tries to use kernel exploits (safe and fasthax) so they dont work properly on 11.3 (this can be done by enabling svc/patches on luma settings), but its easier just to use fbi.cia

Are those options in order by speed? If so, I have a backup of all of the games somewhere. All I have to do is save onto my SD and reinstall using FBI.
One of my questions was though, is using the FBI method the fastest one? Is FBI the fastest CIA installer out there?

Also, I'm on 11.0

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I don't know to fix the FBI problem, sorry.

I got it to work now! I was trying to use FBI through HBL and that somehow caused a hiccup. Thanks for the help! I know I have very noob questions, so I appreciate people like you willing to hear us noobs out and help. :)

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
I got iworkingnnow

Are those options in order by speed? If so, I have a backup of all of the games somewhere. All I have to do is save onto my SD and reinstall using FBI.
One of my questions was though, is using the FBI method the fastest one? Is FBI the fastest CIA installer out there?

Also, I'm on 11.0

I got it to work now! I was trying to use FBI through HBL and that somehow caused a hiccup. Thanks for the help! I know I have very noob questions, so I appreciate people like you willing to hear us noobs out and help. :)
They're all very near since they all require different steps

bandar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
So, I have a friend's o3ds that runs on update 11.0.0-33U and wanted to hack it and put A9LH on it
I googled it but all the guides wasn't clear or they focused only on homebrew
So is there a guide to follow and also a way to update him to 11.2?
Thanks guys

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
So, I have a friend's o3ds that runs on update 11.0.0-33U and wanted to hack it and put A9LH on it
I googled it but all the guides wasn't clear or they focused only on homebrew
So is there a guide to follow and also a way to update him to 11.2?
Thanks guys
Http://3ds.guide/get-started

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Ok so what would be the reason that my friends O3DS can't boot a legit pokemon black cart? It black screens and the 3DS hard crashes.
Try the broken DS mode section of https://3ds.guide/troubleshooting

Is it possible to load and save DSi games from the SD Card? The System Memory only has like 512 Blocks for storing DSiWare games. Also when you create save files in DSi games, does that take up extra blocks?
You could by creating an emuNAND, since that keeps the NAND on the SD card. Not sure about the save files issue.

shafty710

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Used to use Devmenu/BigBlue Menu to install cia & dlc with no problems, but I just updated FBI to the latest 2.4.7

2 Questions:
- As of 2/2017, is FBI the fastest/best method to install both cia & dlc compared to the rest (Devmenu,BB Menu)?
- Can FBI use my internet connection somehow to speed up cia installations? If so, how can I access this power?

Thank you for help!

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Used to use Devmenu/BigBlue Menu to install cia & dlc with no problems, but I just updated FBI to the latest 2.4.7

2 Questions:
- As of 2/2017, is FBI the fastest/best method to install both cia & dlc compared to the rest (Devmenu,BB Menu)?
- Can FBI use my internet connection somehow to speed up cia installations? If so, how can I access this power?

Thank you for help!
Yes FBI is the best. It gets regular updates. And no you can't speed up cia installations using the internet. Possibly having a higher rated SD card would help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Pog https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA2N2SZSfek