0012 - Dead or Alive Dimensions - 1.35GB
0013 - Tom Clancy's - Splinter Cell 3D - 1.70GB

edit: Added numbers

Arshes91

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
00016_Doctor_Lautreck_and_the_Forgoten_Knights_EUR-LGC.

i found in a site but i dont sure is real, but i hope il helped much in this this thread :)

By Arshes91

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn Legacy, where is the love for "U" games? All European. I guess sales are going to slump for the first flash card, if they don't break region protection or LGC doesn't start dumping "U" ROMS.

xxNathanxx

Trophies
XP
Country
New Caledonia

i found in a site but i dont sure is real, but i hope il helped much in this this thread :)

By Arshes91
Fake.
Damn Legacy, where is the love for "U" games? All European. I guess sales are going to slump for the first flash card, if they don't break region protection or LGC doesn't start dumping "U" ROMS.
You should be glad they are actually sharing their dumps (and even their dumper). If you want USA 3DS ROMs so bad, dump them yourself.

Ris312

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

By Arshes91
Its real... if it matches this info :)

3ds# 0015
Title : Doctor Lautrec and The Forgotten Knights
Publisher : Konami
Region : Europe
Language(s) : English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Group : Legacy
Size : 16 Gbit (2 GBytes)
Title ID : 0004000000056200
Serial : CTR-ALDP
Crc32 : 6AD0826E
File name : lgc-dlf
Dir name : Doctor_Lautrec_And_The_Forgotten_Knights_EUR_3DS-LGC

edit: added Ridge Racer 3D info...
3ds# 0014
Title : Ridge Racer 3D
Publisher : Namco Bandai
Region : Europe
Language(s) : English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Group : Legacy
Size : 8 Gbit (1Gbyte)
Title ID : 0004000000033B00
Serial : CTR-ARRP
Crc32 : 3CCDB3A7
File name : lgc-rr3d
Dir name : Ridge_Racer_3D_EUR_3DS-LGC

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Knowing the fact that all of their releases are EUR, you can probably make an assumption that LGC is a team residing in the European region, thus they don't have easy access to USA 3ds games (so they can't dump them). It wouldn't make sense to import USA games that doesn't work on their EUR 3ds. They dumped the games for free, and they're even "sharing" their dumper now. There's no point in bitching about something so trivial, when there's hardly any solid proof on any progress in the 3ds hacking scene.

I hope you reconsider your hate against LGC. They've been an awesome group so far.

Reactions: 1 person

Arshes91

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
only one thing ive wrong only the number code of 3ds game so the correct of doctor lautreck and the forgoten knights is (00015) not 00016

Dolei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
yuss super mario 3d land ^___^ i could only find 4 before.. 3 of them were sh!t =.=
can't wait till they're playable.. muahaha :evil:

kubak

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,im from czech republic.Where find flashcard on the website in the czech republic?This flashcard crown3ds,after thanks.After where buy on the czech republic.On the internet.This flashcard crown3ds in the cz?Thanks and im expecting for your answers?Sorry from my bad english.And i speak czech.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Hello,im from czech republic.Where find flashcard on the website in the czech republic?This flashcard crown3ds,after thanks.After where buy on the czech republic.On the internet.This flashcard crown3ds in the cz?Thanks and im expecting for your answers?Sorry from my bad english.And i speak czech.
Crown 3ds isn't out yet. There's no proof that it even exists, so I wouldn't keep my hopes up...

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
message from LGC:
"We decided to be nice for a change and shared our dumper, so who knows maybe you will see more 3DS dumps soon"

Its sad to see how little talent these "groups" that are considered to form the "scene" of today actually
possess. Is there actually anything you can do without the help of chinese flashcard makers or independent homebrew coders? If you look further than the countless amounts of shovelware, serial dupes and old crap, i guess the answer is pretty obvious. Despite the fancy nfos and namedropping, you're no better than the anonymous bittorrent releaser. The distribution might be different, but the spirit is the same. Thats why,
when everything is said and done, your names will be
forgotten, whereas people will always remember the TRUE Legends.

So we want to use this moment to salute some of the people that will always be remembered as legends of the console scene:

AGGRESSION, ALPHA FLIGHT, ANTHROX, ARCADIA, ASGARD, ASELINE, CAPITAL, CRAZY NATION, CENSOR, CREAM, CYBER FORCE, DUAL CREW SHINING, ECHELON, EDGE, ELITENDO, EURASIA, KALISTO,LIGHTFORCE, LYNCHMOB, MAGICAL, MENACE,
MYSTIC, NAPALM, NIGHTFALL, OLDSKOOL, PARADOX, PREMIERE, PROJECTX, QUARTEX, QUASAR, RARE, RISING SUN, SNEAKERS, STARCUBE, STATIC, SUXXORS, SWAT, THE CORPORATION, UTOPIA, VENOM
You guys inspired us to do what we do, you will never be forgotten

You forgot Xenophobia, and more importantly, LAMEFUCK!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1