3DS ROM Loader Release

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello, is this real, Can this play 3d games, Is it region free?? Brick its your r4 and 3ds system?? Where can i download 3d games?? This are my (many) questions:nds: Please post a answere!
Yes, it is real. You can play 3DS games, but not in 3D, because it runs on DS. If you want, you need to take the 3DS LCDs from your 3DS and insert them in your DS (you need to cut a bit of plastic to make them fit) and then you can also play them in 3D.

It is region free, but somehow it displays all the games in Puerto Rican (someone say that Valwin, one of the developers, did that on purpose to homage his native country).

No, it won't brick anything, it's 100% safe :yay:

YOU DON'T ASK FOR ROMS ON GBATEMP!! :angry:

Sop

groovy dude lmao
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm trying to overload the mainframe with SATA romhacks, but the OSX is using an antifreeze program, so I can't fly into it.

NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Now with extra redundancy!
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, is this real, Can this play 3d games, Is it region free?? Brick its your r4 and 3ds system?? Where can i download 3d games?? This are my (many) questions:nds: Please post a answere!
Yes it's real! Yes, I course it can play 3DS games.

To answer the rest of your questions, though please message the user 'Valwin'. He has all the details you'll need to set up this hack...

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
OP
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Haaaah haha.

No, this is fake. There is no way to play 3DS ROMs.

EarlAB

hon hon titty croissants
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
is this whole topic like... trolling trolls or something?

hey if someone actuallys makes a loader from a DS flash cart... it would be like... slot 2 emulation all over again....

we should call it slotpass! what an awesome name! (could i get credit for that if its used?)

Sounded like "slutpass" when I read it aloud.

Detonator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Wow!!!! fantastic, that preview mode is simply amazing! I can now already play the games that are not released yet!

I have a small enhancement request though, in the system menu, there's an option to increase battery lifetime, now the max value is 200%, could you add an extra option for 400% so I can play a little bit longer on the same battery?

Thanks!

Reactions: filfat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow!!!! fantastic, that preview mode is simply amazing! I can now already play the games that are not released yet!

I have a small enhancement request though, in the system menu, there's an option to increase battery lifetime, now the max value is 200%, could you add an extra option for 400% so I can play a little bit longer on the same battery?

Thanks!

4R6HF.png

My n****.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really...