3DS Update v7.0.0.13: MiiVerse/NNID/Shared Balances

xxNathanxx

Trophies
XP
Country
New Caledonia
Man Nintendo really need to learn some design things, every single one of their applications has a different layout, colours, buttons, then with some buttons you can use A and B to confirm/cancel and some you can't even though they're the same buttons, argh. They make nice consoles but their OSes are consistently turds and seem to get worse with every update.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Man Nintendo really need to learn some design things, every single one of their applications has a different layout, colours, buttons, then with some buttons you can use A and B to confirm/cancel and some you can't even though they're the same buttons, argh. They make nice consoles but their OSes are consistently turds and seem to get worse with every update.

Got to the worst with slow web-based UI in 7.0

drgnslayers

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My biggest doubt regarding this update is about the country/region lock with nintendo id and club nintendo:
My country is not eligible for the Club Nintendo program, so when i registered, i set my address as USA. In the other hand, i can't use my credit card on the USA eShop, so i have to make my purchases on the canadian one.
So, I guess if i want to keep using the eShop i should register my Nintendo ID as a canadian, but in that case, what would happen to my CN rewards? Would my purchases still give me coins? Would i be able to download the rewards from the canadian eshop? Should i contact Nintendo and ask them to change my CN country, or would i be risking them noticing that i'm from another country?

Gah! Hope someone can help me!

If you're American or Canadian, you are eligible to the Club Nintendo program. I'm Canadian and I'm a Club Nintendo member.

I can sadly confirm that r4i gold 3ds IS BLOCKED!

the one than GamerzHell is posting is the r4i wood.

Do you have one of those: R4iGold 3DS / RTS (r4ids.cn) – (Revision 9, A & C, D Only, excluding those Metroid Bugged Rev C)? You could check at this site: http://pongupdates.wordpress.com/flashcards-working-on-3ds/

And it hasn't since a long time ago.

Indeed, it does work without any update as long as you have updated it at least once since last June, when firmwire 6.0.0-11U was released. European 3DS-compatible Action Replay DSi may work on firmwire 7.0.0-13E but it needs to be confirmed. But, I heard from GBATemp member Pong20302000 that those with a Japanese 3DS need to wait for an update from Datel Japan.

Reactions: Deleted-236924

steve007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL Guy's you know Nintendo watches the drawing content now , They already took swap notes form us. Please don't abuse this one thank you ..

just careful that is all !

wiewcw

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It sucks I've updated - I'have nictendo club account but it is was able to make this on UK - I made this when i bought 3DS year ago. So I am from Poland - I have Miiverse, that was not as good as I've expected. But suck that I am unable to go back to my location (Poland) to get prices on my country's currency. So Nintendo totally successively smack my country for years.

Bruno Ferrera Olivares

Trophies
Website
www.lagzero.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question, what do I lose by choosing to overwrite my personal mii with the mii already associated with my nnid? I'm hoping saves and streetpasses will remain, but I need someone to let me know if this is the case or not before linking my 3ds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one