3DS Update v7.0.0.13: MiiVerse/NNID/Shared Balances

omega59

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I forgot I had a datwo and upgraded lol. I hardly use it anymore sadly. Anyhow I found miiverse to be very slow loading and the 2min wait between posts is kinda long, it should be 30sec max imo.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Not really, all it takes is a mistake in an update which is equally likely now and later, but I was just mentioning the pros and cons.
Except for every new update it's likely Nintendo patch up another hole or two. The farther you update, the lower the chances there are any left that will be found.

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
I like Nintendos hard and heavy bullshit warning lol

IMPORTANT: After the Nintendo 3DS system is updated, any existing or future unauthorized technical modification of the hardware or software of your Nintendo 3DS system, or the use of an unauthorized device in connection with your system, may render the system permanently unplayable. Content deriving from the unauthorized modification of the hardware or software of your Nintendo 3DS system may be removed. Failure to accept the update may render games unplayable.

Yeah right, you are going to brick systems...

I think the warning, as it always was, is that by doing something they don't recommend might end with you bricking your system yourself. Not that they would brick it for you. e.g. if you put your mp3 player in a washing machine, it might stop working.

D

Deleted-236924

And so it begins...

nexEPoR.png

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
first thing I did on Miiverse was to write a plea to Satoshi Tajiri and Gamefreak as a whole to make gen 3 remakes shit if I had a Game design major I'd post my resume on there

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
I think the warning, as it always was, is that by doing something they don't recommend might end with you bricking your system yourself. Not that they would brick it for you. e.g. if you put your mp3 player in a washing machine, it might stop working.

Well keep in mind that some early R4 clones did end up bricking DS systems (blowing fuses or something like that). So it is definitely possible for a poorly made 3DS compatible flash cart to brick systems as well. Electronics don't like it when you send voltage where it doesn't belong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one