Homebrew 3rd Party / OffBrand / Unofficial Controllers Input Lag

Lucaskame921

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've been looking for emulators that work on my unofficial classic controller for some time, but most have input lag.
This year an independent developer modified a devkitpro library that makes it possible to correct this problem.
However, I don't have enough knowledge in homebrew development.

I've been trying for a long time to understand how devkitpro works, how to use it but I'm not getting much progress, information on how to compile or develop mods based on other homebrews is very scarce on the internet. So I come heartily to ask someone who has the same problem as mine to apply this modified libogc lib to other emulators so that people who post an unofficial controller can play without too many problems. I tried to contact some developers but I never got an answer...

I found the developer idea very useful, so I'm leaving it here in case anyone is interested.

Apparently the error is found in the current libogc of devkitpro, there is a modified version of libogc that I found on github in which the developer applied it in some different emulators and apparently he corrected the error (of some, but there are other emulators that URGENTLY NEED this lib)

I'm not able to share the link to his project here because it is my first post, but if you have another way on gbatemp to send a link please let me know.

I will leave photos of his project post on github so you can find him.

Attachments

• Capturar1.PNG
    Capturar1.PNG
    141.9 KB · Views: 164
  • Capturar2.PNG
    Capturar2.PNG
    146.9 KB · Views: 163
Reactions: AlexeySinitsyn

Lucaskame921

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I put a fix for this input lag issue into libogc back in September -

So if you compile any emulator against the latest libogc your unofficial controller should work.

Could you explain the basics to me or send me a thread link (I searched gbatemp and found nothing to help :( ) how to compile using devkitpro through your github file?

Reactions: rogerioronin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Floridawoman is the only thing that can ruin Floridaman