4 tests in the next week. fun.

MFDC12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this week I have 3 tests, with another test next monday. Chemistry test which I hope I am truly prepared for is on tuesday, a biology test on 3 chapters I plan to take on wednesday, a nutrition midterm covering 6 chapters on thursday, and on the monday after I have a test in anatomy (that I have not even started to study for) on a system that I have a hard time understanding, and an easy one (urinary system is not as simple as it was in high school anatomy... respiratory system is still easy as shit!).
I have been studying everything but anatomy all weekend (well, nutrition and chemistry I have studied for a week or two now) and I still feel unprepared. Not to mention I still have 4 lap reports I need to finish a long with all of this. At least they all did not end up on the same day
biggrin.gif

Well... after I watch Bob's Burgers tonight, it is time to lock myself away for this next week, only studying and sleeping and going to class.

On a happier note (I guess), I got a new avatar. If anyone is a fan of The Maxx (tv show, but I am sure this image came up in the comic as well, which I am going to start reading after all these tests) they will probably recognize it immediately
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, burp +1