Waiting patiently

Don't forget you are waiting patiently!

deaknaew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
i have done rewrite php file to html+ javascript to easy file self hosting with .bin file

i have test file for kernel exploit binary result was same (only few test for tonight)

instruction
use hfs https://gbatemp.net/threads/5-4-0-quick-start-thread-for-success.410206/

in folder of payload will look like this
kernel-osdriver\index.html
kernel-osdriver\code532.bin
kernel-osdriver\wiiuhaxx_loader.bin

Attachments

• index.zip
    10.8 KB · Views: 127
Last edited by deaknaew,

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
I think maybe you should try to concentrate to make 1 good release not 100 bad one :)
Good advice is good advice and we don't need to be calling people names in here...I'm fully capable of defending myself, If I was offended which I was not. I do thank everyone for coming to my support though.

EDIT:

I will add though, without the 100 bad ones, I wouldn't be cleaning a good one..nor would I have all the testers I have.

Last edited by Onion_Knight,

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for some reason he decided to not release it until it's become a bug-free, while he was previously releasing non-working versions :P
anyway all we can do for now is waiting ^_^
That's because there would be zero point in releasing something that wasn't 100% working as intended. For example, the game menu didn't show up on the first Mii Maker launch, you had to quit, then launch it again.
As for your other statement, there's a huge difference between a release and a beta test. I'll let you figure that out for yourself.

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
That's because there would be zero point in releasing something that wasn't 100% working as intended. For example, the game menu didn't show up on the first Mii Maker launch, you had to quit, then launch it again.
As for your other statement, there's a huge difference between a release and a beta test. I'll let you figure that out for yourself.

I want to be a beta tester :P

lucaregno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
okay, i have my copy of my game captain toad treasure tracker.. but i have a problem,when I start loadline v2 from sonicblue I see the game but when i click A the game doesn't start and mii maker start? what i'm wrong? thank you very much

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay, i have my copy of my game captain toad treasure tracker.. but i have a problem,when I start loadline v2 from sonicblue I see the game but when i click A the game doesn't start and mii maker start? what i'm wrong? thank you very much
Loadiine v2 requires a copy Super Smash Bros disc/eShop for all games. You select your game from Mii Maker, then go back and launch SSB.

Reactions: memomo

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country

make sure that the game is the same region as console
edit: and then launch it from SSB

Last edited by memomo,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3