Hacking 5.4.0 progress

BootsLoader

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
No one will die, stfu and stop posting dank memes about waiting.

Please watch your tongue

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@BootsLoader On 1st page you can also add Lego City Undercover working with V2 5.4.0E

;-)

Guys I am sorry for not updating the games. But I am from mobile all the day. And it's difficult. Will update once I have WiFi

Reactions: Masterwin

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Good news and bad news.

actually 2 good news !

Good news 1 : Dimok found what caused the problem for Loadiine v4 to not work.
Bad news : Dimok is not making a support of v4 for 5.4.0.
Good news 2: Dimok thinks it's not worth it to fix v4 for 5.4.0 since he's just gonna do the fix for the newest Loadiine GX2(v5) !!!

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, Hyrule warriors working great on local mp4 file. Finally finished copying over. SSBU mode.

Sorry, that was meant for testing thread. Wrong chrome tab! LOL

Reactions: Masterwin

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you still think holding you 999+hrs work for better stability is a good advice :glare: it's a week or less and we will have an official release :toot:

Anyway I still so grateful/proud of your work and time

Last edited by memomo,

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh really? I wasn't aware dimok gave an ETA on Loadiine GX2. Perhaps you could enlighten me on where this was said.

Hey guys,

so LuigiU asked me to post a little preview video and here it is. It doesnt show much of the GUI (stuff like settings isnt shown) as I didnt want to have to upload a long video but it shows a new feature i added today (besides game launching). Game launching is also shown (right now without many launching effects or confirmation screens which might change before first release, but its not priority for now).

Have fun.

I was fighting with a lot of issues the past days but its all fixed now. As things look right now there are only a few things left todo and all of them are not very time consuming. We might target next weekend or the weekend after that for a first (maybe beta) release. Depends if i dont run into more trouble but it doesnt look like that anymore.

PS:
Don't worry. The music choice is not final :P (it's an mp3 and can be replaced anyway) and yes it plays on TV and DRC (even different sounds on TV and DRC is possible if needed). Sorry for the poor quality of my camera.

and BTW the first weekend is already passed, it's most likely gonna be released this weekend

Last edited by memomo,

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
Dimok only just now figured out the problems with 5.4.0 though, so it will likely be longer than this weekend for 5.4.0 users.

just read his last post again

it's already been tested and reported that it's working in 5.4 ;)

I just said that because I really don't want @Onion_Knight to waste his time and work to be kind of useless,but anyway it's up to him ^_^

Last edited by memomo,

magofer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just read his last post again

it's already been tested and reported that it's working in 5.4 ;)

I just said that because I really don't want @Onion_Knight to waste his time and work to be kind of useless,but anyway it's up to him ^_^

where you read it, you pass me the link

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
where you read it, you pass me the link

Glad to tell you guys, that I found what was causing the issues with it just now. I am not gonna do the fix for loadiine v4 as it's not worth for me to invest time into it now. I can better invest the time into finishing the current version. I will just release the new loadiine gx2 in the near future which will work on 5.4.0 as well.

I have one person who verified it working on 5.4.0.

Reactions: gbamix

Bozog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm with memomo on this one.

Its a shame with all the hard work you have put in Onion, but v3 is probably only gonna be a short lived make do release.

However "most likely" is a very optimistic interpretation of "might"

Last edited by Bozog,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3