Gaming £5 off a £20 Paypal eshop purchase [UK]

• Thread starter Deleted-355425
  • Start date
  • Views 1,089
  • Replies 2
D

Deleted-355425

see: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20..._off_when_you_spend_p20_on_the_nintendo_eshop

PayPal is offering £5 off your next Nintendo eShop purchase - providing you spend over £20, that is.

UK-based users of the online payment service - which recently extended its reach to Nintendo's new console, the Switch - can obtain this offer by logging into their PayPal account, clicking on the offers page and selecting the Nintendo eShop deal. After saving the offer to your PayPal account, you can then proceed to purchase something on the eShop using PayPal have receive £5 off.

The offer will run until 24th September, or until 2,500 credits have been saved into customers’ PayPal accounts. Better act fast.

yacepi15

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
see: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20..._off_when_you_spend_p20_on_the_nintendo_eshop

PayPal is offering £5 off your next Nintendo eShop purchase - providing you spend over £20, that is.

UK-based users of the online payment service - which recently extended its reach to Nintendo's new console, the Switch - can obtain this offer by logging into their PayPal account, clicking on the offers page and selecting the Nintendo eShop deal. After saving the offer to your PayPal account, you can then proceed to purchase something on the eShop using PayPal have receive £5 off.

The offer will run until 24th September, or until 2,500 credits have been saved into customers’ PayPal accounts. Better act fast.
I've got the coupon from a non-UK paypal account. It cannot be redeemed on currencies that are not GBP?

MercilessDeth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I can see the offer even when logged into my US PayPal account but I'm imagining it's region specific since as far as I know I can't spend GBP on the US eShop. I guess if you wanted to go so far as to open a UK Nintendo account you could redeem it (idk if it's easy on Nintendo systems but it's pretty simple on Sony systems to make accounts for different regions), but I don't know if the trouble is worth 5 pounds.

EDIT: some credit cards, I know one of mine does anyway, charge you a currency conversion fee for doing business in foreign currencies so be careful if you try that route as you might not end up saving any money at all!

Last edited by MercilessDeth,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone