Hacking 6.2.0 cracked!

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Where do you get this from? Why wouldn't we? Only because it hasn't happened in the last two days?

Getting the key was only a small part of producing 6.2 CFW. They need to update exosphere and the way the changes to the way the firmware boots may also require changes to CFW

There is no rush because hactool will allow you to decrypt games and install them on earlier firmware and the longer they hold off doing it, the more it hurts TX

Nobody knows for sure when it will be released of course, but I'd assume later rather than sooner

Last edited by smf,

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why should it hurt TX? They are still better then most companies, never got banned with TX, I got banned in the Moment I used atmos/RaiNX and NSP. So if you just play XCI Files, the chance is damn low to get banned. Way lower then any of the other CFWs.

Dunno why no one else adding XCI Support, since it is way more save.

Reactions: King_Knoedel

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
People are less motivated to do something for free, if someone else is going to make money from it.

There is no real need for 6.2 CFW right now, I'm sure SciresM has better things to do with his time than help TX make sales.

Thats true, only people who want play online, I just bough a 2. switch now for Legit games.

FabioCapela

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Letting people update to 6.2 is not unbanning them. They are still banned from online play
Fully unbanning all consoles on a currently "safe" firmware, or at least those that were banned for hacking or piracy, would actually be a very sound business move; more people able to subscribe to the online service and purchase legitimate games. Plus, it would remove one of the issues hindering the sale of used consoles.

I doubt Nintendo would do it, though.

Thats true, only people who want play online, I just bough a 2. switch now for Legit games.
I would be getting a second Switch too if not for Nintendo now charging for online play. I won't pay for online on principle, so I get no advantage from having a second, hack-free Switch.

proffk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I believe you have to dump your own keys or some sort of master keys to get cfw to work with 6.2.0. The method is currently private. This dumping method is different then any previous ones & I think the method is not very user friendly or some concerns have been raised. Just my opinion going from posts on twitter.

Last edited by proffk,
Reactions: Deleted User

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I believe you have to dump your own keys or some sort of master keys to get cfw to work with 6.2.0. The method is currently private. This dumping method is different then any previous ones & I think the method is not very user friendly or some concerns have been raised. Just my opinion going from posts on twitter.
as far as I know, it's not. However, I don't think you need unique eyes as much as just the "master key". But if is right, and not a ruse. It would be freaking godly.

proffk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
as far as I know, it's not. However, I don't think you need unique eyes as much as just the "master key". But if.

I heard that guy on twitter does not release his stuff. so seeing this fork or modfied hekate released may be slim. But every post I read mentions dumping some sort of keys not prod.keys.

Last edited by proffk,

Zaybokk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Guys please, don't start a useless fight. We all should be happy for a new incoming cfw and thankful for the great job made by modders

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5X utilizzando Tapatalk

they already have it, but they dont want to release the early build us people that still on 6.2.0 really need it as we cant load no homebrew now.. we are sol.. doesnt look like there going too release it to us plebs unfortunately :(

Frank1905

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I think you are wrong man. They are working on it to make it more user friendly.
You can still use homebrews if you downgrade your system or if you create Emunand with sx os and then downgrade it.
they already have it, but they dont want to release the early build us people that still on 6.2.0 really need it as we cant load no homebrew now.. we are sol.. doesnt look like there going too release it to us plebs unfortunately :(

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5X utilizzando Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong