Cheezball420

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey there folks! :)

First of all im sorry for my maybe bad english my native language is German so yeah.

So i just read through some interesting posts here and i found something i rly wanna try out too ( I would rly like to link the Post but it says im not allowed to Post that, so what i mean is the Thread from Hazerou and the title: 60 FPS Patches/Cheat Codes Release and Discussions)

Im a completly Noob when it goes to stuff like hacking a 3DS or something like that. I read the through the thread but im still so confused and rly dont know what i exactly need to do. I know that you need something called a CTRPF AR Plugin and it seems to me its not rly working together with the latest luma3ds version so you also need smth like a modded version from luma3ds (?) then u got some codes but u cant download it but u need them for the CTRPF to actually run it (???)

So as you see im rly confused and dont know what i should download or not. If there is someone outside there and know what to do so we can maybe do it step for step, just if someone has the time and patience.

Im very appreciate for any of your help :)

MarioKartFan

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
You don’t need plugins or anything. Just use Luma3DS. They just use the cheat engine built into Luma. If you can use cheats, you can use the 60fps code.

Good place to start would be looking at Checkpoint’s website since it has cheat codes built in for most games. If it has one, just use Checkpoint to create the relevant cheat file and then open it up in Notepad and drop in the 60fps code.

Then load up your game, open the Rosalina menu (press L + d-pad down + Select), choose "Cheats", then press A on each of the 60 fps code.

MarioKartFan

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Sorry, just noticed something in your first message. Have you already setup Luma3DS? You can only use these codes if you have it setup.

Cheezball420

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks for ur quick Answer!

Yep i already installed and setup Luma3DS. So if i understood u correctly i just need to install the cheats via Checkpoint than save it into the Gamefile and activate it via Luma3DS ingame?

MarioKartFan

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Well, sort of. When you use Checkpoint to create a cheat file, it creates the file with the correct name and saves it in the correct location. But the file it creates will not have the 60fps code. That is because those codes are not in whatever database Checkpoint uses. All you need to do is copy and paste the relevant 60fps code from the Hazerou thread here on gbatemp into the cheat file that Checkpoint creates.

MarioKartFan

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
In that case you will have to create the cheat file yourself. Just open up notepad and past the cheat file you want into a new document. Then save the file. The file name should be REPLACEME.txt (replace REPLACEME with the Title ID of the game.) You can find the Title ID in FBI. Then put the file on your as card in the /cheats/ folder.

Cheezball420

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hm it doesnt rly worked but idk if i did anything wrong.

Here u can see the files on my SD Card maybe u can see smth wrong.

ascaacsc.png

ffq.png

wdqwddq.png

MarioKartFan

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Your folder structure is wrong. It looks like you used the TitleID as the folder name instead as the cheat file name. See the file named REPLACEME.txt? Rename that file. The correct name is the TitleID of the game. Move the renamed file to /cheats/

Stash23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry, I'm just in disbelief. I LOVE my N3DS and you're telling a 60FPS mod exists!? How does this work/how can I get it to apply to every game I play??

Cheezball420

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Your folder structure is wrong. It looks like you used the TitleID as the folder name instead as the cheat file name. See the file named REPLACEME.txt? Rename that file. The correct name is the TitleID of the game. Move the renamed file to /cheats/

That doesnt work too sadly i rly dont know what im doing wrong

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto