• Total voters

64bitmodels

Professional Nintendo Hater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No- i don't mean a specific controller either- i mean their entire company. which company do you think makes the best controllers? Personally i think it's 8bitdo. Hori's been in the ring for a long time, making good shit. But 8bitdo just comes in and immediately bodies hori. 8bitdo may advertise their controllers as novelty controllers- but in reality they're just really good normal controllers under the guise of novelty. they work with emulation, 2d games, and 3d games as well. they're a jack of (and a master of) all trades. Plus hori's pro controller when it comes to switch... it's good with the exception of the ugly dpad that sticks out like a sore thumb. Hori's mostly good with stuff like fightpads and fightsticks- which don't interest me because i'm a keyboard player when it comes to fighting games. what do you guys think though?

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you nailed it. I have an 8bitdo arcade stick. I put my own buttons in there and it’s a lot better, but Hori’s fightsticks look miles ahead. I just didn’t want to pay that much for a second fightstick. My kids like it, though. I was THIS close to getting the snes30pro for emulation and platformers sake.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land