Website
https
XP
Country
United States
CannonFoddr said:
Hmm a bit
offtopic.gif
but like JP above - I would also like the watch to do some things a little differently as well

I would like it to still have the 'watch' part - but the time only displays one number at a time IF you press (& hold) one of the 'side buttons'
I would also like an Alarm function that when it goes off you get the Skull symbol showing & a large Number (perhaps a countdown 9..8..7..6 etc) with a BEEP..BEEP.. sound

IF you don't press one of the side buttons & it reaches '0' - You then get the following sound effects
'Oh No ... Where is it....Why isn't it stopping ....He Lied'..... BOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!
Yeah it could be obnoxious, but it'd still be completely hilarious.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500 said:
Hells Malice said:
ShadowSoldier said:
So I live in Canada, does anybody know of a site that has the watches for sale or something? The Aksys store only ships in the US.

Yeah I wish they'd at least ship to Canada. Even if they charged a bit more.
Though I wish the watch did more game-related things instead of just being a real watch, lol.
Like explode?
id love to get one of dese sploding waches for people for christmas gifts.
evil.gif
can anyone say bloody christmas

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Technically it would only explode if you found/installed a RED somewhere.
...Which would be kinda awesome.

But yeah, they could have made the watch like it is now, but also have the ability to assign a random number to display instead of the time, do the little L/R thing, and the alarm could be the "beep" and the skull could appear until you stop it.

But hell, for so cheap, a functioning watch like that is still a steal.
Very tempted to get my friend (American) to buy me one for Christmas or something.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
does anyone have the screenshots/rips of the game cg? very much appreciated

AXE END!
CLOVER ;~; I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE A YANDERE

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hells Malice said:
Technically it would only explode if you found/installed a RED somewhere.
...Which would be kinda awesome.

But yeah, they could have made the watch like it is now, but also have the ability to assign a random number to display instead of the time, do the little L/R thing, and the alarm could be the "beep" and the skull could appear until you stop it.

But hell, for so cheap, a functioning watch like that is still a steal.
Very tempted to get my friend (American) to buy me one for Christmas or something.

The Watch doesn't explode. It's a detonator >:[ What exploded was the bomb in the stomach they swallowed! TWO DIFFERENT THINGS!

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
pokefreak2008 said:
anyone know good software to record an emulator i wanna upload all da endings on youtube
You are planning on spoiling the ending for tons of people on a game that is pretty much solid text and is moving at whatever speed you choose which can be both too slow or too fast for viewers anyways, what is the point of that? It's not like it is an awesome video just to watch text scroll and listen to some background music...Also, desmume should have a video recorder...otherwise there are always desktop recorders.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pokefreak2008 said:
anyone know good software to record an emulator i wanna upload all da endings on youtube

Why not just use fraps or some other recording software (record the hole monitor)??? Just make the emulator's window big enough to be visible, but not too beig to be pixelated.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jurassicplayer said:
pokefreak2008 said:
You are planning on spoiling the ending for tons of people on a game that is pretty much solid text and is moving at whatever speed you choose which can be both too slow or too fast for viewers anyways, what is the point of that? It's not like it is an awesome video just to watch text scroll and listen to some background music...Also, desmume should have a video recorder...otherwise there are always desktop recorders.

You'd be surprised by the number of people who just wants to see the endings.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
^because everyone says the text is slow(especially is you accidentally touch the same thing again and again)

can anyone explain snake to me?
the whole fake body and in the coffin thing

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
iPikachu said:
^because everyone says the text is slow(especially is you accidentally touch the same thing again and again)

can anyone explain snake to me?
the whole fake body and in the coffin thing

He has a fake arm. And when they went to search for the missing parts of the reds for the 3,8,7 doors, Zero gassed him when he was in a small room, and stuck him in a coffin. And when Junpei got to the 9 room, that's the time Snake woke up.

admotonic

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I got the true ending yesterday but I'm confused
I know june was from the past so she could have just dissapeared but what happened to Santa? And also was June zero? I was a bit confused by this

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Well it's taken some time but, & I haven't seen anyone else mention it so.........
As you know the game consists of 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors & the 'nontary' (or Nine) game is being played & yet there's only 6 endings ???

So I wondered what would happen if you played the game 9 times....Well -

(DON'T look 'cos its a BIG spoiler)
Is this spoiler big enough for you??
nyanya.gif
nyanya.gif
nyanya.gif
nyanya.gif
[/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
CannonFoddr said:
Well it's taken some time but, & I haven't seen anyone else mention it so.........
As you know the game consists of 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors & the 'nontary' (or Nine) game is being played & yet there's only 6 endings ???

So I wondered what would happen if you played the game 9 times....Well -

(DON'T look 'cos its a BIG spoiler)
Is this spoiler big enough for you??
nyanya.gif
nyanya.gif
nyanya.gif
nyanya.gif

There I just ruined it for you because that was stupid.

QUOTEI know june was from the past so she could have just dissapeared but what happened to Santa? And also was June zero? I was a bit confused by this

What do mean what happened to Santa? They're brother and sister. They both ran the Nonary game so Junpei could save Akane. And yes, June was Zero.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Zeroneo said:
Hopefully they'll explain why was Alice at the end and why is June alive in the start.

What do you mean why

June was alive? Because when she was a kid, she accessed that field and spoke to the adult Junpei.

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IIRC, Alice is real, as confirmed by the writer. We don't know if it's just a joke thrown in or a sequel-hint, but for what it's worth, that was actually Alice.

About where Santa/June went: they left already by the time the main group leaves the building. I believe it mentions that they're trying to catch up to them.

And about the "why is June alive," it's kind of a time paradox. The future has to happen for the past to happen. You're not supposed to think about it, just accept it as part of the sci-fi element of the game. This writing team is known for doing things like this before, having unexplainable elements be key points. You might be able to reason out an answer if you think about it enough, but I don't think it's worth the effort.
Also, I'm not sure if it's been mentioned here before (I'm not going to read through 60+ pages of posts), but anyone who enjoyed this game should check out Ever17. At least some of the writing staff is the same, and it shows. If you liked 999, you'll probably think Ever17 is at least as good. Personally, I liked it a bit better. There's also Remember11, which I haven't read yet, and I believe there are a few others in the same universe/style. Note that Ever17, Remember11, and most other visual novels are PC games, although there are console and handheld ports.

Zeroneo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ShadowSoldier said:
Zeroneo said:
Hopefully they'll explain why was Alice at the end and why is June alive in the start.

What do you mean why

June was alive? Because when she was a kid, she accessed that field and spoke to the adult Junpei.
Time Paradox much? Seven said that she died when he was telling his story and Snake and Santa said that a girl died 9 years ago. So yeah, Akane died once so it doesn't make sense that she was able to make the 2nd Nonary Game to saver herself. And the developers already said that the fevers she had was related to the fact that Junpei was getting away from the true path and when she disappeared it meant that Junpei never saved her to star with but they never explained why she was alive in the beginning since there was a 5/6 chance that Junpei wouldn't save her.

Edit: Heh, too late.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land