Hacking Question A crash with my file based EmuMMC's System Memory.

DominoBright

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A crash occurs while trying to install a large enough NSP to the "System Memory" part of the EmuMMC with Awoo or Goldleaf, as well as using 10.0.2's Move feature to try bringing stuff there. Based on what I just tried, it's somewhere between 600 and 700 MB for the crash to happen. Is there a way to fix this, or is it just something that file-based EmuMMCs have to deal with? And should I be worried about game saves? They seem to work fine, but I'm afraid it might crash after a lengthy session.

I'm using two cards, one at 9.2, the other at 10.0.2. Both are FAT32 and with a 64KiB cluster. I'm using file-based so that I may be able to easily shrink the user partition in the future.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A crash occurs while trying to install a large enough NSP to the "System Memory" part of the EmuMMC with Awoo or Goldleaf, as well as using 10.0.2's Move feature to try bringing stuff there. Based on what I just tried, it's somewhere between 600 and 700 MB for the crash to happen. Is there a way to fix this, or is it just something that file-based EmuMMCs have to deal with? And should I be worried about game saves? They seem to work fine, but I'm afraid it might crash after a lengthy session.

I'm using two cards, one at 9.2, the other at 10.0.2. Both are FAT32 and with a 64KiB cluster. I'm using file-based so that I may be able to easily shrink the user partition in the future.
Try using Partition-based instead as its more stable and less prone to corruption.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Os7f9Se.mp4