OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Belgium
Just switched from SXOS to Atmosphere (latest version) ,
first boot worked flawless using tegraRcmGui, second time i try to boot i get a black:
a fatal error occurred when running fusée Invalid gpt signature

Already tried formatting sd card and reinstalling everything from scratch but this error keeps coming back.

spend hours online looking for a fix bit can't find one.

one guy said on another forum:
Are you coming from SXOS?

If yes, try this:

• - put your SXOS boot.dat + license in the SD Card root
  • - power on, press vol+ button
  • - go to option > SX Core/Lite > Clean Up
  • - restart, press Vol+
  • - Payload > load hekate payload.bin
  • - launch AMS emuMMC from there and see if it works
The background here is that SXOS messes with the GPT table which is detected in newer firmwares / AMS, hence preventing a boot. I had this with several other SXOS switches, and cleaning up does the trick.

i can't find SX Core/Lite > Clean Up , but i do find NAND-> repair GPT.
Tried that but does not fix.
Any suggestions are welcome!

Tyralith

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, i did the same thing as you to switch my SX OS to Atmosphere months ago.
Worked perfectly but i keeped the ExFat.

Yesterday i tried to format my SD card to FAT32.
So i backed up all my folders on my PC, format the Sdcard and back my files on my switch.
And now i have exactly the same error : "a fatal error occurred when running fusée Invalid gpt signature"

I tried to switch back to ExFat and now the error seems happening...

What did you do exactly on SDSetup please ?
I tried the minimal one and seems not to working after booting Hekate.
Did i miss something ?

Thank you in advance.

PS : Ho i forget, i have an EmuMMC which worked well on atmosphere (it was an old EmuMmc converted from SXOS)
PS2 : It reminds me, i had a 29GB partition on my ExFat which wasn't used before i formated to FAT32, did i make a mess when i formated the whole SD card to FAT32 ?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, i did the same thing as you to switch my SX OS to Atmosphere months ago.
Worked perfectly but i keeped the ExFat.

Yesterday i tried to format my SD card to FAT32.
So i backed up all my folders on my PC, format the Sdcard and back my files on my switch.
And now i have exactly the same error : "a fatal error occurred when running fusée Invalid gpt signature"

I tried to switch back to ExFat and now the error seems happening...

What did you do exactly on SDSetup please ?
I tried the minimal one and seems not to working after booting Hekate.
Did i miss something ?

Thank you in advance.

PS : Ho i forget, i have an EmuMMC which worked well on atmosphere (it was an old EmuMmc converted from SXOS)
PS2 : It reminds me, i had a 29GB partition on my ExFat which wasn't used before i formated to FAT32, did i make a mess when i formated the whole SD card to FAT32 ?
Try repairing the emuMMC via Hekate.

katukinabarra

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello there, I haven't been on a console's scene since PSP times. I started trying to jailbreak my brother's Switch (bought on March 2017, unpatched).

I have made back ups:
BOOT0 & BOOT1
eMMC RAW GPP

I can boot Hekate but I can't reach atmosphere. Atmosphere starts booting but something happens and then Nintendo Switch banner appears. The other best attemp I have achieved told me the same message as the OP's.

I may have messed up with the exFAT and FAT32 formats. My MicroSD card is 200GB, so I get 29 GB on one side and 154GB on the other one. I am pretty lost at the moment. I have decided to erase everything and start all over again another day because I was getting pretty frustrated looking for that mistake I have probably made in one of my steps.

Thanks for any help in advance

acenj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About a month ago I upgraded from a 512GB to a 1TB SD card. I did this by using mini partition wizard to copy my EMUnand, then recreated the regular partition and copied over all files (this was the only way I figured out how to expand the partition, no tools would work. Since then I’ve been working fine until today when I started downloading and adding a bunch of new games. Suddenly the switch crashed and I tried to reboot. Kept getting invalid gpt signature when trying to launch fusee. Reading this thread I decided I would try the repair function in Hekate. Now it says “Package2 meta is invalid!”. I can’t get back into my EMUnand. Any suggestions please? I really don’t want to start over totally fresh, I have a LOT of games, saves, etc.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello there, I haven't been on a console's scene since PSP times. I started trying to jailbreak my brother's Switch (bought on March 2017, unpatched).

I have made back ups:
BOOT0 & BOOT1
eMMC RAW GPP

I can boot Hekate but I can't reach atmosphere. Atmosphere starts booting but something happens and then Nintendo Switch banner appears. The other best attemp I have achieved told me the same message as the OP's.

I may have messed up with the exFAT and FAT32 formats. My MicroSD card is 200GB, so I get 29 GB on one side and 154GB on the other one. I am pretty lost at the moment. I have decided to erase everything and start all over again another day because I was getting pretty frustrated looking for that mistake I have probably made in one of my steps.

Thanks for any help in advance
Try restoring the backups you made.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: They need to add air tags to they airbuds..