Hacking A Game is needed for SSSPwn

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
now the question is, when, and how we will know about the game without directly tell nontiendo so they can remove the game from the stores
the game does exist as a retail cart, its not like the vita hacks where you have a few hours to rush and buy the game

bootmonster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, 99% sure I know what game it is after some digging. Let's just say ebay username is a big give away...

Might be worth keeping an eye on this link over the coming weeks ;)

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
just waiting for the first guy to say something along those lines
"SHIT, WHERE MY FREE HACK?! BUY GAME?! YOU NINTENDO SELLOUT! SHIT SHIT! I WANT FREE HACKS AND FREE GAEMS!!! SHIT I DESERVE EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD FOR FREE, GIMME NOW HACK! "

i can't wait gbatemp turning into "ssspwon official forums" where every single person make a thread to ask "how do i do hacks" "it will burn my 3ds" "can i play online" "can i do this" "how to do this in this specific console and firmware"

stickie with all the information? /ignore

Reactions: Hiccup

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can't wait gbatemp turning into "ssspwon official forums" where every single person make a thread to ask "how do i do hacks" "it will burn my 3ds" "can i play online" "can i do this" "how to do this in this specific console and firmware"

stickie with all the information? /ignore
Also
"Does this play downloaded roms" "Will it work if i have a gateway 3DS" "Will Smash bros 4 the 3DS play on this hack" "Does the 2DS/3DS XLWork with the hack" "Can i play roms from the SD storage"

Reactions: migles

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
or "i dont want to buy anything at all can i download a rom of *insert name of exploit game here*" and the never ending "I updated to 9.0 WHY IT NO W0RK :gun:"

....but yeah i guess we will be seeing a lot of "where do i copy the roms i haz downloaded"

Reactions: porkiewpyne

bootmonster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I just bought a copy so let's hope I'm right. :D As I said though it ticks all the boxes, and smea recently bought a copy on ebay so go figure.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*plea to keep thread open*

I really think there should be one thread open for general ssspwn discussion
I considered it, then read the rest of this thread. I have tired to leave a few threads open for "discussion" but every single one ends in hurt feelings and name calling.

Maybe it should be better if that thread was made by smea himself, so he can update the first post.

Wish granted.

Reactions: Lycan911 and Fluto
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2::tpi: