A lot of ep 12s just aired

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just curious to see what some have thought of the first half of 2010s anime series.

I've seen Angel Beats and it doesn't warrant more than half the praise. It was merely average.

Been watching B Gata H Kei and damn the closing was a pure laugh riot.

But thus far, I think the series Working! has ruled 2010 so far.

Ladies vs Butlers, Seikon No Qwaser and Dance in the Vampire Bund though all never made it past the delete button, and the last two mentioned didn't even get honoured with being completed more than half way.

Laughed all the way through Chu-Bra, but even though I liked it, it's a watch only once show.

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Been great so far! Just finished ep 11 of B Gata H Kei and I just couldn't stop laughing, RAW RAW RAW. I'll watch the last ep tommorow.

And yeah, Angel Beats has kinda gone to shit now, I don't even want a second season anymore.

I'm behind on Working!! Only up to ep 6 but it's damn funny so far.

Ladies vs Butlers was quite funny at times and did well for the romance thing but they went far too over the top with the fanservice.

Seikon no Qwaser I thought was pretty good until sasha lost all his memories and starting acting like a fucked up girl and it would be so much better without the gay tit sucking for soma, they could just replace it with something else and make it 10x better.

Only watched one ep of Dance in the Vampire bund and thought it was pretty shitty, although I will probably end up watching it all sometime anyway.

Chu-Bra!! Was damn hilarious, actually felt a bit sad at the ending but there you go.

I have to say one of my favorite this season has been Ichiban, don't ask me why I just love it!

And yeah, DRRR is awesome, I really need to watch Baccano! sometime.

Clanver

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Germany
durara, then working, my favorites this season ~

angel beats is still ok though~
b gata h kei Oo . c became really boring after 3 episodes~

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"I've seen Angel Beats and it doesn't warrant more than half the praise. It was merely average."

Correction, following ep 13, it is promoted to 'good' status.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: I'm funny. lol.