OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Dear diary

I changed my gender because...everyone keeps mistaking me for being male. Now, I know I've already been mistaken as a guy once (when I was still young and didn't have boobs. *looks downward*) but I dunno...This site needs more females! And less pink! Because I really do hate pink.

BAD. CHILDHOOD. EXPERIENCE.

I changed my avatar too coz it was taunting me by quite a lot. Plus...Avatar the Last Airbender
wub.gif
. There's also the fact that the third DVD will be out soon and I'm extremely hyper because of it.
biggrin.gif
What can I say? I'm a complete Avatar fan.

Hmmm...What else?

Well...I have nine projects due by Friday and I haven't started yet.

Oh shi--

*slams head against the table*

I wanted to write an epic blog entry but my headaches. Besides, I don't do epic. I'd have to do experience phail first just as the great ScuberSteve did before I can fully see the light. Or something like that.

S

ScuberSteve

distorted.frequency said:
Now, I know I've already been mistaken as a guy once (when I was still young and didn't have boobs. *looks downward*)Read my blog posts, or I could just tell you right now that I don't care for boobs much.QUOTE(distorted.frequency @ May 5 2008, 10:22 PM) I don't do epic. I'd have to do experience phail first just as the great ScuberSteve did before I can fully see the light. Or something like that.
=D

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sure banging your head doesn't help headaches. My family has a history of them but I escape without any. The stress of 9 projects probably isn't helping you much either. I work for a neurologist and many of our patients have pretty serious headaches triggered by such things. Lights, Sounds...be glad you don't have migraines I guess.
As for the gender issue, it could be worst. You could be a 23 year old mistaken for a 17 year old on a regular basis...that effects quite alot of things in my daily life. But I'm not one for the self pity.
Anyway! Good luck and good night

distorted.freque

I'm getting mixed signals here!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
PBC said:
Pretty sure banging your head doesn't help headaches. My family has a history of them but I escape without any. The stress of 9 projects probably isn't helping you much either. I work for a neurologist and many of our patients have pretty serious headaches triggered by such things. Lights, Sounds...be glad you don't have migraines I guess.
As for the gender issue, it could be worst. You could be a 23 year old mistaken for a 17 year old on a regular basis...that effects quite alot of things in my daily life. But I'm not one for the self pity.
Anyway! Good luck and good night

Try being a fifteen year old mistaken as a twenty-five year old. But you still win coz this only happened to me once. Well, there was also that time when I was twelve and someone mistook me for being the older brother of my sister who was going to graduate from college...*sighs*

Erm...thanks for the advice?
tongue.gif
Hehe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....