Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
http://reap-z.deviantart.com/art/REAPMUSIC...ockup-140002509
I'll use blackdragonbahamut's ideas if I make a new one

also if you have a DA it would be GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT if you could comment
1c76abdd42e90c1aadca330a87474112.png

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Um... you can't submit anything with celebrity photos, game renders or edited random images you find online to DeviantArt, it breaks the site's usage policies.

That aside, I prefered the game magazine cover as well, though I can't quite put my finger on why. I like the font on the Killer's item but it's a bit too powerful for use on both the heading and the second line, it makes the font on the other story look bland. I think the title's a little bit too high up too, the black music note doesn't feel like it's part of the title graphic.

Reaper

Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Psyfira said:
Um... you can't submit anything with celebrity photos, game renders or edited random images you find online to DeviantArt, it breaks the site's usage policies.
At least my account's not popular at all
yaypsp.gif

but I'll stop making these for a bit
frown.gif

Shardnax

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If it is a royalty free picture then you're fine. And since you're not actually selling a magazine so they probably won't care. You have a real knack for setting up the layout on these covers, so don't quit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1