Feedback A possible fix for Aurora Indie Game Issue

TechFreq

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As for my thread post for any feedback..

I've been researching GBA Temp and YouTube for a previous issue that i've had without any real fix on the forums other than a certain NAND update guide i refused to do, so i went ahead an followed through with Mr Marios Youtube video about installing the Avatar data and that got me only so far...

Until i figured i reached the end point of a my fix as to what was possible for me to play Indie Games on Aurora and the Microsoft Dashboard.

at 12 - 25 -2023 5:30am, Merry Christmas! happy holidays!

i figured i would make this thread for anyone else having such small isues... for anyone else out their that has had a similair issue, with Aurora not loading Indie Game Titles, and regardless if it worked in dashlaunch or on the microsoft dashboard or NXE dashboard...and just not in Aurora...heres my fix.

i had to research a video from over 10 years ago to find out that all i had needed to do was, to UNINSTALL the avatar system update and reinstall the update so what i did was, by going into the storage section on xbox 360 then , tapping the key combo LB, RB, X, then LB , RB, X again on my controller and a pop up asked me to uninstall the update. i went ahead and my avatars were grey again, they werent before, so i was hoping this would fix the issue.

But their wasnt a text guide describing such a thing to uninstall xbox 360 updates, i had to look up a video as to how you can uninstall an update...let alone being a noobie to this kind of thing but seein gthat this is the SECOND time i've had to enter a key combination on my controller, as the first one was also a guide using a key combo for removing parent controls from viewing that nandbackup on jrunner and doing the same trigger method BUt on the SYSTEM information menu, which was strange... but anywho..

Shortly after, i restarted my rgh trinity xbox 360,

(Assuming that maybe you also had the XNA Update and $$ytemUpdate on your flashdrive already prepared)

went ahead to plug in my fat32 usb, i also copied over the XNA update file to my internal HDD, went into aurora selected the file on my usb.... Usb0\Content\0000000000000000\584E07D2\000B0000\tu32000100_00000000
i then copied that , INTO MY INTERNAL HARDDRIVE, via aurora file browser highlighting Xbox360\System\HDD1\Content\0000000000000000\584E07D2\
and double checked to make sure that in that folder 584E07D2\000B0000\tu32000100_00000000 was present on the internal hdd after copying.

i restarted my rgh trinity xbox 360, left it on....
then i plugged in my FAT32 flashdrive into my pc.. i then copied over and loaded up the Avatar Update using Windows Explorer, on my computer, copied over the files into the root of the flashdrive
labeled it as $$ystemUpdate as its for the latest and last Dashboard 2.0.17559 for my kernel... on my glitch , trinity xbox 360
Then i went back to my RGH back into the xbox dashboard, plugged in my USB waited 1 minute and a popup was asking to say that an update was required! so i went ahead and VOILA! i was able to play indie games on Aurora now! and on the xbox dashboard.
NOW INdie Games work, Emulators, XBLA, Original XBOX and 360 games are now working

for anyone else, goodluck out their as this is what helped me in my situation with 1 of my 2 rgh xbox 360, i hope this helps! and for any new titles dont forgot to use xm360 to rescan ANY games to unlock dlc or xbla titles after such a thing if aurora didnt detect the folder.
As thats whati had to do because my indie games were not in the same content folder and now they are in the same folder as the TU update on the internal hdd

Cheers! 🥂

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto