Help needed with playing games online.

quato

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm on a RGH Xbox 360 and I have Aurora, and Dashlaunch installed. I have enabled pingpatch, liveblock. There's a thing called LiNK on xboxUnity, I've requested a API key for my Aurora dashboard on Unity and whenever I play (for example Portal 2), and I press System Link on the Xbox guide, it loads the RSS feed and player list, but there's only one room in the game. Is it supposed to be like that? Another question, how do I get YouTube and browser working without stealth servers?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know much about stealthing a 360, but there's always xlink kai. official as well as hacked consoles can connect to it. you may even be able to play against people on other systems (don't know for sure). I wouldn't use the browser for the 360. chances are its certificates haven't been renewed, so you won't be able to access https sites. it's also probably slow, possibly unstable for a system that old. the ps3's sucks pretty badly from what I remember. I've never tried the xbox one, but it's a downloaded app from what I remember.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma.