WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First up- For the title, sorry Haddy, old chap. This isn't about sex type quickies, its because this is a quick blog. Maybe next time...

Now for the postings.

I had a naked dream last night. You know the ones where you're in school and you stand up to do something and you're in your underwear? Yea, it was kid of like that. Except i was completely naked. I was at work. And when i realized it (as i stood up to walk over to my female boss, to hand in work), i didn't really care so much as i just thought "Hmm, next time... remember clothing." And i walked over to my boss, handed her the work, she looked me up and down, smiled, and i woke up.

I understand that a "naked dream" (underwear in school) usually represents stress or worries or something along those lines... but what the fuck does it mean when i'm utterly naked, not caring and i get an approving nod?

Up next, Lily Allen music has been going through my head like a mad man, recently. Which is a good change, because it's usually a song i can't complete (i've been a musician since '90, but i haven't played much in the past 2 or 3 years due to the busyness of life, but that's going to be slowing down soon, so i hope to sit back and throw down some music), or ... this one is fuuuuuucked up... 2 weeks ago, i was sitting at a friends' place, completely spaced, and what starts going through my head? The theme song for Sailor Fucking Moon. Why? I have no idea. When was the last time i thought about that show, let alone actually watched it? It's been a decade? Anyone else have constant music going through their head? Like... ALL the time? Is that a sign of insanity? Or does everyone have that going on?

Hmm... guess the whole "quickie" thing got lost when my mind started spewing words, so i'll end here.

Love, luck and lollipops, kids!

~WW

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well... Wildy. i see a quicky in the near future with that boss
nyanya.gif

I'm joking obviously
ninja.gif

It was just a dream.

Helix94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I almost always have music running through my head. I think the most frequent song that gets stuck in my head is the "doo-wop" part of Telephone Line by ELO.

Sometimes thinking about music helps because it keeps you from overthinking things. I actually like it a lot when I'm playing poker because it keeps me from overthinking other players' reads and end up making the wrong decisions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Please click all suspicious links sent your email