• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

A recent news story about someone who owed money...

Marc_LFD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

So he owed money to that guy and the "best" solution he came up with was killing him and his kid. :O I've read stories similar to this, but instead it was about inheritances (this is something I'm not looking forward to, honestly). Money really brings the worst out in people.

P.S. For a while now I've been listening to Dave Ramsey and it made me rethink about my money, my financial situation, and my future.. It kind of changed me already for the better. I just wish that father had made better decisions in life too because he and his child are now "gone." :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival