JazzCat.CL

OP
Trophies
Website
chevaduchat.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Chile
Hello, i need to fix a friend's new 3ds XL. The thing is that the brought it second handed and it was already modded with luma to play backups. The thing is that i comes with the old user Nintendo ID. Can we format the console and keep the cfw ? or is he going to lose everything?

Deleted member 381889

Guide Writer
Trophies
XP
Great! so the id and the other stuff is going to be deleted but not the CFW? because we have it updated in the last firmware but with luma, so i was afraid of deleting everything and getting the console in the last version and not being able to cfw'd it again
Formatting just gets rid of your games and stuff, it can't remove cfw

Reactions: JazzCat.CL

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Great! so the id and the other stuff is going to be deleted but not the CFW? because we have it updated in the last firmware but with luma, so i was afraid of deleting everything and getting the console in the last version and not being able to cfw'd it again
You will likely need to reinstall game titles, but the actual cfw will not be touched. Also, if ya got any saves ya want. Use a save manager such as JKSM's save manager to keep what you want

Reactions: JazzCat.CL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...