Status
Not open for further replies.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I know I'm not supposed to be posting this but hell I need some people to read this. Close it if you wish
dry.gif

I feel that people are asking for help or for a reasonable answer as to why they have been banned. Now I could understand if it was because there was too much bitching or if they annoyed an op but what kind of reason is because of a dbz username? I mean for god sake that is so childish. I don't like somethings which are mentioned here but I take no notice of it. Besides if they should alert the op who banned their ass well how the hell would they be able to do so??? Some people don't even know how to message someone outside the channel (a quick explanation as to how would help) instead of saying "the irc channel has nothing to do with the boards" Well I do see gbatemp's on it and most of the mods being ops there. WE are after all responsible for the creation of the channel anyway. I just feel that if this was explained better we wouldn't get as many of these topics as we have been recieving.

CLu`

Tha Off Da Hook Pimp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
@CAJoker1999
Same with me, but there were some questions that you couldn't find in some of those tutorials. I had to publicaly ask for assistance but that was given to me without hesitation everyone had the answers which I didn't.

It feels good to hear a thank you after you help someone doesn't it?

OldKupo

Bye.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Afghanistan
I know I'm not supposed to be posting this but hell I need some people to read this. Close it if you wishÂ
dry.gif

I feel that people are asking for help or for a reasonable answer as to why they have been banned. Now I could understand if it was because there was too much bitching or if they annoyed an op but what kind of reason is because of a dbz username? I mean for god sake that is so childish. I don't like somethings which are mentioned here but I take no notice of it. Besides if they should alert the op who banned their ass well how the hell would they be able to do so??? Some people don't even know how to message someone outside the channel (a quick explanation as to how would help) instead of saying "the irc channel has nothing to do with the boards" Well I do see gbatemp's on it and most of the mods being ops there. WE are after all responsible for the creation of the channel anyway. I just feel that if this was explained better we wouldn't get as many of these topics as we have been recieving.
Thats not a childish ban, dbz sucks, and we don't want people who have a dbz username of the forums or on irc.

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Kupo, what YOU suggest is childish and cruel.

On the forums, we try our best to accept everyone by default unless they routinely piss us off. Looking through the GBATemp jail, one can see that there's no bans of DBZ people's names -- indeed, only one instance of ban-by-name exists (and it's at least partly because the guy was using it to insult people -- "KiVan-").

The channel IS more inhospitable, I'll admit, but still, bans by name aren't reason alone. If the guy spams or acts like a moron, though, then sure, but simply on a matter of his name?

-Tempest out.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/P1hdZ8h