About the Tempmas 2011

Arm73

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I was thinking to myself.....about the thousands of allegedly members that we have accumulated over the years......how many are actually active members, and how many just registered once and never came back ?

So I was thinking.....Since everybody loves the Tempmas, and you get nothing to lose by posting in it, but the chance to win something, then it's logical to assume that EVERY active member would post in it , or at least the majority of us.
Considering that nobody is supposed to post more then once ( but not strictly forbidden however, and I didn't check ) and considering that at this point we have less then 450 posts in the tread and only 3 more days to go, does it mean that there are actually about 450 ( give or take a few ) active members on GBAtemp as of December 2011 (plus the usual 2000+ lurkers ) ?

Correct me if I assumed wrong.

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Depends on your meaning of active. If someone only checks/posts once every few days they might not have posted yet. Likewise, people may have seen the thread but not bothered entering yet. I usually leave thing for the last minute.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So far, most of the posts I've seen are from people with a really low post count, that prolly usually lurk arround... As for me... I'm pretty much the same, although I often become active, and then stop being active again. xP

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
I am on everyday but don't always post unless something interesting comes up. I've been registered for a year and only just reached 500 posts. But I'm still very active.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land