Ace Attorney 5

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They had holograms in ace attorney investigations and no one complained about that even though that game took place between phoenix wright 2 and 3, or something like that.
I did :(
You complained about the holograms?
Freeze frame at 1:40, Winston Payne is back. Pheonix Wright's first of many prosecutor triumpths.

I was gonna provide a picture for those unfamiliar with the rookie killer, but it's not working for me.
You are out of the loop. That is Winston Payne's little brother.
Just read an entry about it, holy shit the resemblance.

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm still playing Ace Attorney 3,
does anyone know if Apollo's Justice game is relevant to the story?
I wouldn't mind skipping Ace Attorney 4 if it doesn't affect much the story
I stand by Hobo Phoenix in AA4 being the best version of Phoenix.
I hope his slight redesign in AA5 means he keeps his wits and charm he gained from being a hobo.
As for story relevance, if they follow through in AA5 then yes, it alters the general world quite a bit by the end.
If they don't follow through...not really. You might miss out on context or affection for certain characters if they show up though.

Reactions: 1 person

CyborGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
I say play AA4 anyway. I actually kinda liked Apollo, but I liked it mainly for Hobo Phoenix. That guy was a player. ;)

By the way... SO. MUCH. HYPE! The year this gets localised is the year I buy a 3DS.

Well, the game really looks awesome, although I seriously wonder what Maya Fey is up to... Such a shame there was no more info about her in Apollo and the same seems to be the case for this new one (although that new side-kick char looks really cool too).

Oh, I also wonder if Apollo will show up in the game, he was Wright's pupil in a way.

Yea, I hope there's some hints in this game. Maya's been there from 1 to 3, doesn't seem right they'll just up and scrap her out of existence. I want Apollo to make an appearance as well. :P

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I say play AA4 anyway. I actually kinda liked Apollo, but I liked it mainly for Hobo Phoenix. That guy was a player. ;)

By the way... SO. MUCH. HYPE! The year this gets localised is the year I buy a 3DS.

Well, the game really looks awesome, although I seriously wonder what Maya Fey is up to... Such a shame there was no more info about her in Apollo and the same seems to be the case for this new one (although that new side-kick char looks really cool too).

Oh, I also wonder if Apollo will show up in the game, he was Wright's pupil in a way.

Yea, I hope there's some hints in this game. Maya's been there from 1 to 3, doesn't seem right they'll just up and scrap her out of existence. I want Apollo to make an appearance as well. :P
Personally I just want Wright to have some sort of girlfriend, he even has a kid (well, he kinda raised her after what happened) but still nothing about a girlfriend. z.z
He should be 34 in this game since only one year went by, and his girl problems should have been dealt with in the third game, so now he really should get one but then again, that'd probably mess up the story. z.z
Such a dilemma. D=

P

pasc

Funny, usually I'm the first the scream 3D !
However... I hope its just me and I'll get used to it once I rip this game out of the Retailers hands (after throwing insane amounts of cash at their faces).
Seriously, great premise, and hopefully I can get used to the 3D animations, the only positive thing is that I still have PW 3, 4 and that one ME Investigations in front of me, lots of games to say farwell to the 2D Animations.

Although I have to admit it, in this screen it almost seems as this was a 2D Scene:
682525_20120907_screen006.jpg

682525_20120907_screen004.jpg

Personally I just want Wright to have some sort of girlfriend, he even has a kid (well, he kinda raised her after what happened) but still nothing about a girlfriend. z.z
He should be 34 in this game since only one year went by, and his girl problems should have been dealt with in the third game, so now he really should get one but then again, that'd probably mess up the story. z.z
Such a dilemma. D=
Agreed, seems like its really time... (BTW... shouldn't Maya be 28 in this game [theoretically ?]... so....

J-Machine

Self proclaimed Pog champion
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm kind of mixed about this. On one hand the gameplay mechanics look great but the character models seem like they would have problems expressing emotion as well as the gba/ds games had. Still the reason I bought a 3ds alongside professor layton and 999's sequal but I'm not sure how much I'll enjoy it.

Generation 16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank god Maya's still gone. I hope we have no stupid supernatural shit in this game. I mean I loved the first 3 games but I just didn't like the fact Phoenix was always helped by some Ghost in the last minute.
I like seeing Phoenix figure out stuff on his own.

P

pasc

why.... do all assitances of Phoenix seem to be 18 at the start ?

Still, great game I guess, hope it comes out soon enough.... I still got 4 and those miles edgeworth investigations infront of me...

However T&T is so addictive, I guess I'll finish sooner than later... Why does it seem, that PW 1's soundtrack is so much better than any of the other (2&3) pw games? logic and trick alone was better than the latter ones...

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
the first case is about a bomb that exploded a courtroom (the one that was used in the KItaki's case in GS4) and it was hidden in the defendant's elephant stuffed toy under the defense's table.

there's apparently a good chance that the defense attorney they tried to bomb was apollo justice. hmmm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3