ROM Hack ACNH Save Switch/Lite or Emu/Sys

CaptSaveAHoe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know if I can transfer my animal crossing new horizons save from my hacked switch to another switch that's not hacked? Or anyway to transfer from Emunand to Sysnand on same switch? I just wanna play online with my save that I've been playing with.

mihaita77

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Anyone know if I can transfer my animal crossing new horizons save from my hacked switch to another switch that's not hacked? Or anyway to transfer from Emunand to Sysnand on same switch? I just wanna play online with my save that I've been playing with.
on reddit there's a guide to how to do it from emunand to sysnand, maybe you could try to figure out if u can do it from 2 consoles

JFizDaWiz

Trophies
Website
www.geocities.ws
XP
Country
United States
be prepared to banned, might as well keep it on emuMMC. if your plan is to allow online play the last thing you want to do is inject a save...you'll likely get banned quick and now no online play on sysnand.

Reactions: Pipistrele

MichaelShawJr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not a good idea, especially because your passport on your nook phone says the date you "registered" which is the date u started playing, so any save file you bring online should at least be the 20th or newer. It might be ok if you set your clock date ahead before starting on Emunand, but I doubt anybody did that. I would just start over, you couldn't have got that far in 3 days to be worth losing your online privileges, but if you insist, https://www.reddit.com/r/SwitchHaxi...ial_how_to_transfer_your_animal_crossing_new/

devilmax71

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello !

I have a banned hacked switch with a sysnand (SX OS) with my Animal Crossing save and I would like to buy a Switch Lite non banned for playing in Online with AC and I would like to know if it’s possible to transfer my save from my banned switch to a non banned switch lite.

thanks in advance !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: 80s are the new 20s. +1