Adding Cheats to YUZU

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only just installed the emu today (ToTK keeps giving me load screen even after copying over the fix on yuzu, but working fine rnryujinx).

I have got cheats working but not sure if I've put the 60fps hack in the right place (same directory as my cheats, which works fine).

Am I right in assuming finding cheats on the emulator(s) is the same as on the console, I just need to copy my Edizion files over into the same directories thats on my Switch SD card, but in the emulator directories.

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only just installed the emu today (ToTK keeps giving me load screen even after copying over the fix on yuzu, but working fine rnryujinx).

I have got cheats working but not sure if I've put the 60fps hack in the right place (same directory as my cheats, which works fine).

Am I right in assuming finding cheats on the emulator(s) is the same as on the console, I just need to copy my Edizion files over into the same directories thats on my Switch SD card, but in the emulator directories.
Take this with a grain of salt since I haven't used a switch emu yet but everytime I saw someone talkin bout Makin cheats with the emu's they were using cheat engine (not sure if they ment the actual cheat engine or if the emu has a built in cheat engine)

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Take this with a grain of salt since I haven't used a switch emu yet but everytime I saw someone talkin bout Makin cheats with the emu's they were using cheat engine (not sure if they ment the actual cheat engine or if the emu has a built in cheat engine)
I have CheatEngine and for some reason it wasnt able to find anything, it would be great if the emulator itself had a cheat search/memory editor feature.

Reactions: kidkat210

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3