Rascal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
squirrelman10 said:
ok i got it to work, but now all my sav files are not showing, up its like they dont exist, how do i get my system to recognize it?
When you say "not showing up", do you mean that they aren't loading for the respective games or that you can't see them?

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no its when im playing the game, the system doesnt recognize i already have a save file, and its making anew file, so i have to start over my games again, doesnt anyone know how i can get my system to recognize my old sav files?

Lkr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
squirrelman10 said:
no its when im playing the game, the system doesnt recognize i already have a save file, and its making anew file, so i have to start over my games again, doesnt anyone know how i can get my system to recognize my old sav files?
go into the menu and change back to .nds.sav

UnFallen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That really funny cuz just yesterday I picked up my Acekard and was wondering when AKAIO 1.5 was coming out.
laugh.gif

Seeker_G

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome, I noticed that now I can launch slot 2 directly from the main menu (for games flashed to NOR). Before, commercial games would always hang on the bios screen.

zruben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
squirrelman10 said:
should i just format my card then put all the files back on it?

yes... if you are on a PC, just right click on the card and click on format... =)
if you are on a mac, go to "disk utility" and "erase" the card on MS-DOS format

good luck mate

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
squirrelman10 said:
how do i reformat my sd card, cuz im having white screens when i load a rom, and also its not reading the 1.5 as the firmware, help plz
delete the old akaio folders and system menu and replace them with the new ones don't drag and drop 1.5 over 1.4.1 or you'll get white screens(at least i did)

berna.leao

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Have anyone already tried Wii Conn. with Poké games? I tried to connect to the "DS Battle mode" in PBR, with PokéPearl, and 2 diff. savegames from PokéPlatinum (each save is from a diff. AK2i, ran in diff. DSis), but none worked (the game stays in the "Wii found... Communicating with the Wii..." screen, and PBR doesn't show any DS connected). My genuine PokéPearl cart works perfectly; it appears in the DS Battle Lobby. Is there anything special I have to do to make it work? (only one save from Platinum has cheats (the event items). The other save is "clean" and the PokéPearl save was "extracted" from the genuine copy.)

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OMFG I HAVENT BEEN EXCITED SINCEE ... actually I've never been this excited. Many Many Many Many thanks to the AKAIO team. Take a well deserved break. trust me, this will keep us busy for a couple months ;D

I actually doubted myself last week when thinking if choosing Acekard as my flashcard was the right choice. I thought, " maybe i should have gone with M3 Real or Cyclo" (but i definitely wasnt staying with my M3DSS) But this, just kinda made my day. Practically my life. Thanks again guys. This will also shut up all the noobs on da Acekard forum saying AKAIO is dead. AKAIO is most definitely NOT dead, they're just now on vacation.
biggrin.gif

Love you Guys,

~ Jon

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
berna.leao said:
Have anyone already tried Wii Conn. with Poké games? I tried to connect to the "DS Battle mode" in PBR, with PokéPearl, and 2 diff. savegames from PokéPlatinum (each save is from a diff. AK2i, ran in diff. DSis), but none worked (the game stays in the "Wii found... Communicating with the Wii..." screen, and PBR doesn't show any DS connected). My genuine PokéPearl cart works perfectly; it appears in the DS Battle Lobby. Is there anything special I have to do to make it work? (only one save from Platinum has cheats (the event items). The other save is "clean" and the PokéPearl save was "extracted" from the genuine copy.)

Hold X when loading the rom.

jackdanielchan

Trophies
XP
Country
NOTE TO ALL!!! AKAIO 1.5 uses .sav extension by default, if you would like to use your .nds.sav files please change it in your system options menu...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Now go take a shower @BakerMan . Phew +1