Hacking Discussion Already have SX OS license key

Phenix54s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
axiogames is ridiculous here ... i'm planning to buy from another if it's really instant then give the axiogame license to a friend when i get it ....

Reactions: thaikhoa

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
axiogames is ridiculous here ... i'm planning to buy from another if it's really instant then give the axiogame license to a friend when i get it ....
I've got a giveaway waiting on their slow asses. Makes me sad. :<

slovak_killer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
I assume the code has alreeady been activated? Either by you or by OP. Mind letting us know the format of it?
ofc, it is currently activated on my switch. The key is VB4W4AYUOQQT i altered the key but not format so u dont know my key because of security reasons.

tomhanks69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Payment processing can take a day or so though. I would just wait. They said the 20th and it will be the 20th in china in 24hrs. the site is US based, but if you check their "about us" youll see china info. We're just a day behind, fret not my friend

Phenix54s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Payment processing can take a day or so though. I would just wait. They said the 20th and it will be the 20th in china in 24hrs. the site is US based, but if you check their "about us" youll see china info. We're just a day behind, fret not my friend

duh i ordered that the 8th june , not today

zizoux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to anyone who ordered from a Chinese re-seller, keep in mind its still very early morning in china.
What about UK then? I ordered mine on 4ib9s.com and haven't got it yet.

It would be hilarious and infuriating at the same time if it gets cracked before we get our license code. lol

Last edited by zizoux,

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, I think it's stupid that people paid the extra money for the Pro version and the people that got the cheaper version are already getting to use it. Granted, I wasn't anywhere NEAR the first to purchase the SX Pro, but the fact that I have no clue when I am getting my device sucks. People that bought the dongle paid more...

Reactions: Ty_

xgmanz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ended up using Online-Trends(dot)net and then their site went down but they still came through and delivered me my key within 1.5 hours. I had to use a VPN because they block US ip's for some reason, but it was worth it. Got the OS license for $28~ and delivered relatively quickly.

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ended up using Online-Trends(dot)net and then their site went down but they still came through and delivered me my key within 1.5 hours. I had to use a VPN because they block US ip's for some reason, but it was worth it. Got the OS license for $28~ and delivered relatively quickly.

Sadly they are old out now :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...