• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Am I the only person with consistent views? (COVID19/abortion)

Are you consistent with regards to abortion and mask-wearing?

• Yes, their bodies, their choices!

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • No, I am pro-choice [abortion], but for enforced mask-wearing in public.

Votes: 72 64.9%
  • Yes, let us not be careless about human life!

Votes: 13 11.7%
  • No, I am pro-life [abortion] but against mandatory mask-wearing in public.

Votes: 8 7.2%

• Total voters

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A world without faces isn't a world worth living in.

So selfish. You want to see faces. Ohhh. We all should just forget it and let it kill all the old and sick immediately and then wait for your immune system to fail and it takes you too. Great idea just so you can look it some mandibles. Feelings have nothing to do with this.

UltraSUPRA

[title removed by staff]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So selfish. You want to see faces. Ohhh. We all should just forget it and let it kill all the old and sick immediately and then wait for your immune system to fail and it takes you too. Great idea just so you can look it some mandibles. Feelings have nothing to do with this.
The alternative is to destroy everyone's mental health, causing a mass uptick in suicide rates. We're screwed either way.

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The alternative is to destroy everyone's mental health, causing a mass uptick in suicide rates. We're screwed either way.

No. You find a way to protect who you love. Protect your community. Protect humanity. That way is WEAR A FUCKING MASK! DISTANCE! Your MENTAL HEALTH?? A high death count isn't DAMAGING???!? We're far less screwed without idiots and their feelings. WEAR A MASK. if you don't YOU ARE A MURDER!.. potentially. ISN'T THAT A REASON? Doesn't that make you feel better about yourself when you wear a mask. A little compassion and action? How SELFISH can you possibly be? Feelings... Don't be so stupid. Come on. Suicide??!? Please LOL ROFL LOL

Last edited by mikefor20,

UltraSUPRA

[title removed by staff]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. You find a way to protect who you love. Protect your community. Protect humanity. That way it WEAR A FUCKING MASK! DISTANCE! Your MENTAL HEALTH?? A high death count isn't DAMAGING???!? We're far less screwed without idiots and their feelings. WEAR A MASK. if you don't YOU ARE A MURDER!.. potentially. ISN'T THAT A REASON? Doesn't that make you feel better about yourself when you wear a mask. A little compassion and action? How SELFISH can you possibly be? Feelings... Don't be so stupid. Come on. Suicide??!? Please LOL ROFL LOL
Freedom is not selfish.
Freedom is not without sacrifice.
Freedom is far more important than safety.

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't. I advocate for logic. And you bastards who put everyone at risk for your tribal stupidity bullshit need to go. I don't care if you live or die. Go to some island. Go to hell. Whatever. We voted out President Cammacho. Let's stop idiocracy from happening and get rid of all the non vaxxers, non maskers, people who eat raw bats, people who won't cover their mouths or don't wash their hands after they shit. Let them all go to hell. They deserve it for infecting everyone with ever disease ever.

I value enraging you more than security, still not wearing a mask. See how that works?

Last edited by jimbo13,

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@UltraSUPRA @jimbo13
Here you guys are, I can't wait to spread our Xenophobic views to the rest of the Forum.
Have you guy already talked bout the "Great medical deaths of 1993".. where hundreds of doctors and nurses sufficated because of wearing a mask.. and led to the medical field banning masks..
its true!!

Last edited by djpannda,

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are all retarded
Freedom is not selfish.
Freedom is not without sacrifice.
Freedom is far more important than safety.

Freedom from masks? LOL You are selfish, sacrafice yourself, Go play russian roulette with your family.

I value enraging you more than security, still not wearing a mask. See how that works?

Your Cammacho avatar. I thought you understood that movie. You are the future... Selfish and retarded.

Reactions: jimbo13

0x3000027E

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
white male land owners have rights.
Hmph. Sounds like the thread has decomposed into "flavor of the month" arguments and viewpoints again.... The election thread suffered from the same problem from time to time...and ultimately we all suffer when the conversation becomes limited to a series of broad and uninsteresting mainstream comments that have been floating around social media.(You surely remember the "you are racist but you don't know it" fad....what did they call that...unconscious bias?) The thread is in need of some spark, perhaps I will go and interject.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: bye whoever's leaving