DsHacker14

OP
Trophies
Website
www.arschacks.com
XP
Country
United States
Ive followed the sticky on how to make basic AR Codes and i now fully understand how to make a simple code with activators. But i've been looking around game-hackers.com and saw another method called ASM. Can anyone tell me what the difference between making codes using Emucheat (or similiar program) and ASM. Also how can i start making cheats in asm? I downloaded a ASM to AR converter so converting whatever code i make on ASM to AR shouldnt be a problem. Please Reply!

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
just google yourself what is ASM or Assembly Language

the tool is just to convert~! not MAKING!

in short i will say ASM can change how the game behave ! this is what AR can't do~!
such as experience multiplier thats ASM code

how to make? be realistic is the answer
smile.gif

master AR before you even think about ASM
smile.gif

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
by the way, unless u are an expert, seriously, stay the fk away from ASM, that is expert territory, and since u mentioned that u just started out learning how to make AR codes, i say, stick to AR codes first, untill u are familiar with those loops conditions,how to find item codes and etc.

Till then, i would advise u to stay away from ASM mainly because its on a totally different level and also, AR does whatever the game is allowed to do, meaning that u can use it to find items (stuff that u could do it in the game itself given time and patience) , while ASM modified the way the game reads data (if my understanding of ASM is correct), so what this means is that ASM is risky business .

Well, i hope my puny knowledge of asm and ar code is enough to give u some form of advice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn internets dragging like a dogs ass +1