Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Daaaang, 10/10 to Amazon. I bought a Sandisk Cruser for 20$ yesterday, before the sale. I asked support and they comped me for the amount of the discount. Ended up getting a Micro SD for my Switch, too.

Reactions: whateverg1012

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Daaaang, 10/10 to Amazon. I bought a Sandisk Cruser for 20$ yesterday, before the sale. I asked support and they comped me for the amount of the discount. Ended up getting a Micro SD for my Switch, too.

He/She's fired. :gun:

Out of curiosity was it an actual refund or a promo credit?

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate to brake it to you but the only ones on sell are the 64gb ones they are only $5 cheeper as for the 200gb and up they are at there normal price and i know this because i ordered me a 64gb card yesterday from them and i priced the 200gb card yesterday it showed it was $66 from them and now it shows it was $84.99 and now its $65.95 so they changed the price of the cards with more space on this sell to make you think you are getting a deal when really you are not.

deanspeed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got the 400GB for my Shield TV Pro this morning. It will be here tomorrow! I will put the smaller 64 Gb that's in my shield in the Switch, though it won't be useful untill CFW becomes available.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I hate to brake it to you but the only ones on sell are the 64gb ones they are only $5 cheeper as for the 200gb and up they are at there normal price and i know this because i ordered me a 64gb card yesterday from them and i priced the 200gb card yesterday it showed it was $66 from them and now it shows it was $84.99 and now its $65.95 so they changed the price of the cards with more space on this sell to make you think you are getting a deal when really you are not.
This is true, though I did check the price of the 400GB the other day, and while it was not as high as they say it previously was, it was still over $200.

MightyMoe

Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Screenshot_20180516_042911.jpg

Only the 64 and the 400 are on sale, the rest are full price with a side of marketing schemes.

Last edited by MightyMoe,

deanspeed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All of them are slow U1, so no thanks
While they may be the slower ones, they are still fast enough and more than enough for most needs. Especially for Android and the Switch. I believe the major reason you would need the U3 is for recording 4k video and high speed camera shots.

Reactions: Anunnymous

MightyMoe

Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
They are still on sale where I am. The sale only lasts through the 15th is my understanding, and I guess it isn't available outside the US.
That actually is the US Amazon..
The rest have always been the price you see them at.. They just ad a higher price and cross it out. Just marketing.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Obviously it has to be the day before I get payed too, so I can't even take advatage of this darn $31 for a 128 gb card is an absolute steal.

Don't worry.. That's their normal price! I bought my 128 a year and a half ago for 40$ on Amazon. Come back when you get paid and you'll see.

Edit: 2 years ago, actually.

Last edited by MightyMoe,
Reactions: Proto-Propski

ganbare

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought my 256GB last month for $97. You can monitor the price with camelcamelcamel. The current price is confirmed the lowest it's ever been, but not absolutely an impulse buy.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
crap i fucked up
it said i could save $70 if i was approved for an amazon prime rewards card
messed up the application now it won;t let me enter it again it say already applied damn amazon sucks
you can't even correct the application

Delerious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The feeling when you ordered a MicroSD card the day before this sale. Oh well, at least mine's a UHS-3. Apparently, it's only class 10/UHS-1 cards on sale.

whateverg1012

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He/She's fired. :gun:

Out of curiosity was it an actual refund or a promo credit?

I hope I never get you when I contact customer service, the few times I've contacted Amazon because of some issue that according to you they should have ignored me for they've always either refunded or let me keep the item. They even let me keep a 64 GB SanDisk when I ordered a 200 GB one and they sent the wrong model. It's the main reason I keep coming back.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope I never get you when I contact customer service, the few times I've contacted Amazon because of some issue that according to you they should have ignored me for they've always either refunded or let me keep the item. They even let me keep a 64 GB SanDisk when I ordered a 200 GB one and they sent the wrong model. It's the main reason I keep coming back.

I don't see where I said ignore but I hope I don't get entitled customers such as yourself either. We don't ignore anyone and can easily make exceptions to policy. My point was that in order to get those exceptions you'll want to be nice instead of being an ass at least when it comes to me.

Last edited by Devin,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Also brb