Hacking ¨An Exception Has Occurred¨ on HB Launcher CFW

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I can download the themes from the eShop?
Run tikshop, it will take you to the eShop. From there, exit the eShop and go to the themes shop. Try and buy the link between worlds theme from the theme shop. It will throw an error, and lick you back to the main theme menu. Now, every theme with a valid dumped ticket will display as already purchased and will be downloadable.

Reactions: AdenTheThird

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, must've missed all these
I did all that and it said I didn't have enough funds... should I run the program again?
Does the eShop give you the option to redownload alot of games vs purchasing them? If I'm being honest you'll find better themes on the theme plaza website than what Nintendo has to offer.
I was also wondering if you can get in trouble (with the law) by using Freeshop and ways I can prevent it?
You can't, don't worry about it. Freeshop is technically legal, you just happen to be using illegally aquired titlekeys.
Is there any way I can get game DLC with Freeshop or another application?
It will download it automatically. If it doesn't, scroll through your downloaded games in freeshop and select the dlc option in that particular game.

Reactions: SimonThe3rd

AdenTheThird

The Apathetical Atheist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, must've missed all these

Does the eShop give you the option to redownload alot of games vs purchasing them? If I'm being honest you'll find better themes on the theme plaza website than what Nintendo has to offer.

You can't, don't worry about it. Freeshop is technically legal, you just happen to be using illegally aquired titlekeys.

It will download it automatically. If it doesn't, scroll through your downloaded games in freeshop and select the dlc option in that particular game.
But the only option it gives me is to delete that dlc...

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after tikshop there are no apparent changes to any applications, even after attempting to but the LttP theme.
And when you go to the eShop to download a game, say a link between worlds (I'm keeping it consistent) does it ask you to redownload the game? Or does it say purchase?

AdenTheThird

The Apathetical Atheist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Y
Does he have boot.3dsx on the root of his SD card?
Yes. I actually installed CFW onto his device. He will open DP and it will boot up normally. He then has to open the Rosalina menu and re-install the hb launcher to DP. It is the hb launcher when he opens it again, but if he tries again after that, it's DS download play and it gives him an alert, saying wireless communications are disabled (which they are). I think it has something to do with the communications, personally...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto