XP
Country
United States
Hey! GBAtempers lets write a story.

Rules
#1:No double posting or else...
12229sig2.gif
#2:Add only five words at a time.
#3:If someone doesn't add five words ignore that person and continue the story from the last five word post.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The story so far...
Once upon a time in The land of deja-vu. I decided to take a shower under a large cold waterfall. Up on a hot mountain playing a nintendo dual screen and home theater system combo. I lost my pants in a pit of molten lava, which had mudkipz with other delicious fried and roasted pokemon Having a very big bath. I sat down and wondered why the digimon escaped from the umpa-luma lands where Flying Spaghetti Monster resides, and pastafarienism beats other religions, and everyone pwns at DDR. Many months later a monster Had Gotten Raped by a never ending recursion of time until hamstas saved the world, and bumped this cool thread which indeed made the mods angry and closed it forever very happily joined in the celebration of my birthday today! Suddenly, candlejack appeared and everyone got slaughtered by pyramid head, and cooked into tasty cannibal's soup that was somehow very chewy and very, very tasty. Yet it had a subtle and somehow rich flavor which would taste like Domination's vomit which Nerdii is addicted to and so is Hadrian's mum....which was just a rumor, but was later turn true. I decided to eat more, but Hadrian was too awesome, and lit GBAtemp on fire. It smelled like burnt tires coated in chocloate flavored marshmallows. The smell made me hungry, and eated an Elvis Costello. His flesh was extremely chewy, but we decided that Dio was playing a metal show needs to die by Ozzy's awesome bat head biting ability which sounds very, very weird though its also extremely awesome. Then we were head banging to very awesome Aerosmith tunes. That's when I finally realized Steven Tyler is more awesome, than an elephant on skates with fairies from their ears that smokes on a cigar while Slipknot skinned pigs... ALIVE!!!!!!111111111!!! Like a Lead Zeppelin, we smashed a blazing guitar, and suddenly, Sex Pistols appeared performing God Save The Queen, and God saved her. They dropped a nuke on her, because she farted in the elegant, nicely furnished, and white paid for by public taxes. That sounds unreasonable, but made completely unreasonable by the fact it was made lawful by chickens from the space world who laid donut shaped eggs and out of these eggs came unknowable knowledge about the newts that eat small planets and they went killing every person creating their story because......but nukes saved the day even though alidsl didn't follow the law of having sex, but domination was nuked...Yaysies!!! And then the world celebrated. As we have destroyed a alidsl, because awesome domination revived! And Domination used incorrect grammer, but his awesomeness made people die out of pure dishonesty for saying domination sucked. alidsl was voted best human being at failing and being stupid. Domination-YOU LIED once again!!! And people pointed and laughed at the delusional alidsl. He hung Domination and everyone cheered, because domination will be revived and tortured for ever. Yaypsp!! Torture will be gifts, and involves watching beverly hills Chihuahua in which everyone watching it got Mind boggled by Darren is a ten year old pedofile, harassing chickens and small little boys and large women playing in the steam room with the queen and dukes with their powdered wigs on smelly half-eaten wet kippers and salmons the size of Princess Zelda banning Whooosh using her big and bouncy Yoshi shaped Moon-hopper toy. That is shaped so beautifuly. While Johnny Rotten's funny swear interviews which are usually pure genius, and the queen was so happy she killed Domination, again. And messiah domination resurrected, again. Then watched Beverly Hills chihuahua which was a pretty cute movie, but got a 0.00000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000000001/10 score. That was somehow very good considering the amount dead, but Troll Heart Dave outrightly made a goatse and kissed Domination's really big and fat friend called TrolleyDave, who is now Dommy's mortal enemy because there is too much love for the President, which means George Bush supporter TrolleyDave felt up Christina Applegate in the Bush's estate. With George together while doing lines of cocaine while TrolleyDave loses his dignity even though he never had anything to lose since he got a knife and cut off Hadrian's finger, and Hadrian went on a rampage, and stick his finger into the random papers that will seal the deal. Which grows on the crouch flourishing from the methane in my lovely sweet smelling farts that are swallowed in access with over 9000 gallons of imported......

and let's begin.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once upon a time in

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1