Hacking Animal crossing city folk (wiimfii) crashed on wii u menu !!!!HELP!!!

AsrielJ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So a few hours ago, I downloaded from deep youtube mario kart wii (wiimfii) for wii u, by that i mean that i don't need to enter to wii menu or stuff, i just need to activate mocha and enjoy mario kart wii online, so I thought animal crossing city folk (wiimfii) on wii u? then i started searching forum through forum, discord through discord, and didn't found a thing, then I search on the wiimmfii wiki and found a way to patch isos and use it on usb loader gx, that is kind of the same and intalling a wup file, i downloaded the wiimmfii patcher, the animal crossing city folk and the vWii injector then, when i was on the wiimmfii folder/windows, i dragged my iso to that folder and clicked on "patch-wiimmfi.bat" and it started doing its thing, then when it finished i go to the Wiimmfi-images, and open the vWii injector and convert that iso into the wup file that is use to install games on wii u, then I install the game on my wii u and iniciated mocha ( as always ) after that, i iniciated the game and this is the problem i get the a black screen with an error, this error code is 160-2793, and dont tell me is my Hard Drive because, i installed the game on the nand... help me please idk what I'm doing wrong, I'm using Wiimmfii patcher v3.... please help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH