ROM Hack RELEASE Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Design Pattern Editor

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
What? I would just ignore bullshit claiming like "may be a bitcoin miner".
The Project is open source and made with Unity. You can see the source on GitHub and compile it by yourself or even de-compile Mono/C# code, to see what is inside.
And people who can't even read code should be silence.

bro like chill it ain't that big of a deal when the guy 'showed evidence' already. -shouldn't really do the dictate mindset, who should talk or whom shouldn't.

FabolousPotatoePet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
bro like chill it ain't that big of a deal when the guy 'showed evidence' already. -shouldn't really do the dictate mindset, who should talk or whom shouldn't.

People who are not able to analyze commits on GitHub shouldnt raise false claims like this. :)

It was also claimed that I did not change any code.
The commit says otherwise

So it was actually a really baseless claim and easily debunkable by just looking at that commit. But ordinary people might not find out how to see what have been changed in the project as they usually dont understand git.

upload_2020-4-19_21-37-36.png

Last edited by FabolousPotatoePet,
Reactions: DarknessPlay3r

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
What? I would just ignore bullshit claiming like "may be a bitcoin miner".
The Project is open source and made with Unity. You can see the source on GitHub and compile it by yourself or even de-compile Mono/C# code, to see what is inside.
And people who can't even read code should be silence.

Thousands and thousands of people believed that a badly made cooking game on Switch had a bitcoin miner because some random person on twitter suggested so.

There's nothing wrong with coming out with the evidence make it clear what the bug was for the high GPU usage after someone accuses you of that.

x66x66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is amazing! Would there be a way to auto detect a palette? Or have an option to see the color swatches as they would be in-game? I don't have the capability to edit my save, but I'd love to use this to re-create patterns inside of my game to have the freedoms it comes with as apposed to just scanning a QR code if that makes any sense

Last edited by x66x66, , Reason: typo

FabolousPotatoePet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This is amazing! Would there be a way to auto detect a palette? Or have an option to see the color swatches as they would be in-game? I don't have the capability to edit my save, but I'd love to use this to re-create patterns inside of my game to have the freedoms it comes with as apposed to just scanning a QR code if that makes any sense

An "Export instructional image" is planned where every color is shown with their slider position (e.g. 4 from left) and the pixels are shown with 0-F annotation so you can easily copy it over. It may come with 0.9.5 or 0.9.6. Its currently on the backburner.

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
People who are not able to analyze commits on GitHub shouldnt raise false claims like this. :)

It was also claimed that I did not change any code.
The commit says otherwise

So it was actually a really baseless claim and easily debunkable by just looking at that commit. But ordinary people might not find out how to see what have been changed in the project as they usually dont understand git.

View attachment 205405

Okay, but like

That still doesn't justify anyone dictating if a person can speak or not. Soo..

Last edited by HinaNaru Cutie,

FabolousPotatoePet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
For latest release you can join my discord. Latest version is 0.9.4b5 and supports new game version 1.2.0. 0.9.4 is not yet ready for public release.

catlady77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I used your app for the first time yesterday on 1.1.4 and saw that someone posted about the edges of pro designs getting deleted and I was about to fix some dresses but there were other dresses that were completely weird.
Luw5l1z.jpg

I imported as image. I dont know any other way to import this but when this is in my game, it's majorly white and I only see a small pattern on my villager. It's not only this one, I've seen this problem happen on other balloon dresses.

here's what I mean

21rlZuu.png

Last edited by catlady77,

gunzandbuttaa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anybody else having this problem? Previously was working fine but now I load up my save file and get this screen. Seems like it's working but won't fit on the screen and it's not recognizing my designs, they aren't loading even though i can't really see it ... Help guys I love this tool. I've tried to delete and install again but nothing :cry::cry::cry: If i try to stretch it, it shows something but my designs aren't there anymore. Game save is working fine and all my designs show up on in the game and NHSE.

Attachments

• Screenshot (18).png
    Screenshot (18).png
    53.4 KB · Views: 154
  • Screenshot (20).png
    Screenshot (20).png
    556.8 KB · Views: 197
Last edited by gunzandbuttaa,
Reactions: cheep

Nick_the_Squirrel

Trophies
Website
thestaticstalker.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
The program seems to work fine, but the program doesnt seem to automatically assign a color profile to the palette when i import from an image, and i think the image might be using more than 15 colors. Also the transparency of a PNG gets turned into white instead of transparent pattern. Any chance this issue could be fixed? On the off chance someone might want to work within ACNH or ACNL's limitations?

I would also like to see maybe some sort of integration with that custom pattern kiosk in the able sisters, so i can add designs straight from my computer, or upload a pattern into the kiosk and import it by code into the program so i could get my villager's unique data and copy it into other images i make here.

Last edited by Nick_the_Squirrel,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong