ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Reverse Engineering, Glitches, Bugs, etc. thread!

yourmomismyside

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still using NHSE to edit my saves, the latest being a few minutes go. What issues are you facing?
So the problem im facing is when i use the inject option to save time loading up the save it just won't inject the items into the game. It worked a couple days ago but now it wont. I have to use the poker but its alot easier with the nhse injection, I've reinstalled sysbot and restarted my switch several times but i cant get it to work

Exegency

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
NHSE added an "Edit Visitor" option, has anybody figured out how to use it yet?
z1YCXPL.png

I loaded up a save from 5 days ago and compared the visitor menu to my current save, and it had the same visitors in the same order, so I figured 0-6 refers to Monday-Sunday. So I tried putting Flick on day 6, went to 8am on Sunday, and there were no visitors.

do you change both or just the InitSchedule?

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, my 2 little sisters are playing on my Island, but I noticed they can pick up items I put on the floor.
How can I prevent that ? Can I prevent them of destroying my towns :rofl2:

catlady77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, it should be 319, MainmenuOnlineShopping
351 is Mobile1stBoot_OnlineShopping

everything that is "unlockable" has the "Mainmenu" prefix in them..

Edit: you can search it through here (its the NHSE's EventFlagPlayer file)

Wish I knew this before I manually unlocked it

Last edited by catlady77,

Mopquill

Grumpy Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just noticed something. Do we know why the backs of some DIY recipes appear holographic? Can you find holographic DIY cards, or upgrade them somehow?

Mahesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made an updated wrapping paper list.

**Wrapping Paper Flag1 Values**
Mint: 15
Gold: 31
Black: 3D
Blue: 25
Light-Blue: 19
Green: 11
White: 29
Chartreuse: D
Orange: 9
Navy: 21
Orange: 2D
Gray: 39
Purple: 1D
Yellow: 1
Pink: 5
Brown: 35
Balloon (red): 2
Delivery: 43 (by default this already shows the item name. to make it not show the name use 3.)
Put these numbers in "Flag1" to wrap any item including things that can not be wrapped normally. (Like fish & bugs)
Add 40 to any value to make the name show even when wrapped and not "present" (So to get navy wrapping paper that shows the name of the item you put 61.)

combining this with chat to item cheat, I can get a money tree wrapped up in colored wrapping paper, with the name showing, ie for a money tree, i used 4500114a to spawn a pink wrapped gift that shows the name money tree. Anyone know how I could do that with a star tree? Normally I can make a star tree with the chat to item cheat by spawning 114a, then changing the value to 20175f (zr+dpad L) to make the star tree. But it's not wrapped, any ideas how I could get the wrapped star tree from chat to item cheat? :)

Last edited by Mahesh,

catlady77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
combining this with chat to item cheat, I can get a money tree wrapped up in colored wrapping paper, with the name showing, ie for a money tree, i used 4500114a to spawn a pink wrapped gift that shows the name money tree. Anyone know how I could do that with a star tree? Normally I can make a star tree with the chat to item cheat by spawning 114a, then changing the value to 175f (zr+dpad L) to make the star tree. But it's not wrapped, any ideas how I could get the wrapped star tree from chat to item cheat? :)

Im confused why is everyone obsessed with gold wrapping paper

Last edited by catlady77,

Mahesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to gift items you cant normally gift, without having to plant them, so they can be duped, unless gift wrapped items cant be mailed

Mahesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea, so with the text to item, i can get a gift wrapped item, just cant figure out how to get that item to change inside gift, or to change item first, then gift wrap it

FabioCapela

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I just noticed something. Do we know why the backs of some DIY recipes appear holographic? Can you find holographic DIY cards, or upgrade them somehow?
From what I've seen, any recipe you crafted at least once has it's background changed like that. A nice touch as it makes it easier to see which you've already crafted.

Cortexfou

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
If it bothers you, you can use another button:
Code:
[Nook Shopping to Slot 01 (Press +)]
581E0000 3E7582D0
A8E00410 AC4723D0

+ is used for almost nothing in the game, so... should prevent a respawn when collecting things.

Console crash when I use this code :(

Dublicious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if there is a tutorial out there how to connect NHSE to my switch so I can inject items while playing? I do not go online with my CFW and I use 90DNS but so far I haven't been able to connect using any combination of IP's I've tried. I would love to see some sort of tutorial or maybe chat with someone that can help explain it to me.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb9aRPpmidM